BSF traitor guard and Dark Vengeance cultist scale

Jarl Caldersson

I don't have either of these boxes, but what is their scale compared to normal cultists and each other. I have a bad feeling that BSF is much larger than either of the cultists.

bsf traitors aren't that much larger than standard guard.  they are on the old 40k slot bases. 25mm.

The BSF guard are quite tall, taller than stuff like cadians and scions. They are similar height to necromunda humans like the orlocks and van saar. I think this means they are taller than cultists, but have no cultist models to compare with.

This link has a good comparison to cadian, scion and voidsman:

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/3e87549da5b0825edd35024dbcfc3765/5C98014C/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/44538804_287001815257935_3676429072394861968_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

Next to the Trator Guard I have the plastic Cadians I bought a little while back look like really stumpy high grav worlders. The new guys are so not so much bigger as better proportioned which does make the two look out of place to me when stood next to each other. It's like using two models from two different companies to proxy. 

Next to the Trator Guard I have the plastic Cadians I bought a little while back look like really stumpy high grav worlders. The new guys are so not so much bigger as better proportioned which does make the two look out of place to me when stood next to each other. It's like using two models from two different companies to proxy. 

Give them heads with beards and call them squats. :teehee:

I suddenly have the notion that squats were never a separate abhuman strain, but just a slur used against guardsmen of below average height. That 5'7" recruit? Total squat.

And to stay on topic, I really need to get like a million of the BSF guardsmen. They look phenomenal.

• 2 weeks later...

I suddenly have the notion that squats were never a separate abhuman strain, but just a slur used against guardsmen of below average height. That 5'7" recruit? Total squat.

And to stay on topic, I really need to get like a million of the BSF guardsmen. They look phenomenal.

Iirc, the average height for a Guardsman IS 5'7" :laugh.:

Also... Is.... Is it too hopeful that TRAITOR GUARD might be one of the things that's being teased in the 80 Days for Vigilus?

Because remember: Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower had Kairic Acolytes, and then they were made as their own multipart kit afterwards.

Archived