A little bit of an update, been working on the sides as I can do these pretty much separately from the other bits whilst I await other bits and tinkering before fully assembling!http://i66.tinypic.com/nltoy8.jpg

It's still glossy, so it'll settle down once I've got the matt coat on and the gold finished!

Still a lot to do - I'm regretting doing so much interior detailing.....

By the Emperor! That purple and pink! B)

Slaanesh will be pleased, or rather, PROUD to have followers such as you! Attack on the senses anyone? :tu:

This challenge has inspired me to make my first ever post on the forum! As a (very) long time lurker I feel it appropriate to vow for the XXth the following:

- 1 Tactical Squad

- Alpharius (?)

- 1 Lernaean Terminator squad

- 1 tbc Praetor

I shall formally declare for Horus.

Welcome to the B&C! Excellent to see people actively joining the forum through the Inner Circle events! :) even more happy that you declare for Horus! :woot: Good luck and don’t hesitate to ask questions.

I will be updating later today...

Ok so proof I'm not cheating, rubbish pics of built and primed models.

2 units of 5 Terminators, Legion Praetor who in truth will later become my Legion Champion and a 10 man Heavy Flamer Squad. This is effectively my 1000 point ZM list for an event on the 2nd of Feb.

Is it for an event in south of England? :D

Ok so proof I'm not cheating, rubbish pics of built and primed models.

2 units of 5 Terminators, Legion Praetor who in truth will later become my Legion Champion and a 10 man Heavy Flamer Squad. This is effectively my 1000 point ZM list for an event on the 2nd of Feb.

Is it for an event in south of England? :D

Yeah Breach, 30k Frontier. You going?

Yeah Breach, 30k Frontier. You going?

Yeap! Looks like it will be a good one, unless you're unlucky enough to face double leviathans and large corridors :) Looking forward to seeing your White Scars, I love seeing them on the table, I just don't want to paint white ;)

For progress, not much tonight, just base work was all I could manage.

20190121 214806

20190121 220702

Welcome on board time_of_flight and stuka06 - good luck to both! :)

Now let's see more people joining! So far we have 23 participants - a number we can easily double! It only takes a commitment of three units -they can be whatever, from single model characters to Super-Heavies as long as they are game-legal! And also let's see more followers of the Warmaster!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

First try at a Heresy army so let's see how I do...

I, Kriegsmacht, vow to complete a Legion Iron Father, a Legion Tactical Squad, and a squad of Medusan Immortals in honour of both the Xth Legion and the Bolter and Chainsword by 15th April 2019. Failure is not an option. 

Before picture currently the resin stuff is in soapy water and I'm looking at the instructions and stats thing for the Tac Squad.

I, Marius Perdo, vow to complete a Legion Praetor (Warsmith), a Legion Consul (Forge Lord), and a Legion Tactical Squad, for the IV Legion, the Primarch and the Warmaster by the 15th April 2019. Iron within, iron without.

Another to declare for Horus! Good to see you here too Marius, the followers of the Warmaster can use the support! Good luck!

First try at a Heresy army so let's see how I do...

I, Kriegsmacht, vow to complete a Legion Iron Father, a Legion Tactical Squad, and a squad of Medusan Immortals in honour of both the Xth Legion and the Bolter and Chainsword by 15th April 2019. Failure is not an option. 

Before picture currently the resin stuff is in soapy water and I'm looking at the instructions and stats thing for the Tac Squad.

First try eh? well there is no going back now! :lol: Good luck man! (btw, I assume you declare for the Loyalists)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Great, now I wanna redo all 300 of my Sons of Horus, Lord Ranulf.  Good job :P  Seriously rockin work for one of the Horusian trueborn, looks better than mine and makes me right jealous!  Love the green.  One of these days I'll figure out how to do the chipping look adequately, but I shall just sit in fascination. Can't wait to see some more. 

Marius Pedro, that's a kickin squad, love the look of them altogether.  Very much a 'Visions' style over the standard mk. III-IV stylings.  The mixed armour, specialty helmets, and Anvilus pattern power packs really work the look. 

Lord Commander Eidelon, that is one LOUD landraider!  Hah, love it, and the chains in particular.  Excellent.  It's awesome to see more as I remember it being an awesome part of the updates in the AoD ETL group.  Right on, dude! 

As for me, some FW stuff sitting in a tub soaking, but I finally got a fair chunk of stuff at least built and primed white so updated my initial post with Wave 1 work, Luna Wolves. Now for the long wait while the Vallejo primer dries. 

Things are kind of silent here... Let's see some action - especially new recruits for the Warmaster!

Sorry Cap’n. Unfortunately with my other half being away my grandiose plans of painting every evening in front of the telly came to naught. I’ve done bugger all this week while on parenting duty. I promise to do better for next Week

Cheers

Vogon