gallery_106786_15196_34188.jpeg

Alright, Alright. I'm here. On the tail end of finishing those cultists in the background, I have a breacher squad up as my first pledge. 1 Grav Gun, 3 Power Swords, 6 Bolters. Oh, quick edit. Ultramarines, going loyalist of course.

Edit #1 for My 2nd Unit, A Legion Apothecary I kitbashed together.

gallery_106786_15196_52882.jpg

Edited by TheStatusJoe

I, LokkoRex, pledge to complete the following:

-For the Iron Warriors:

Forge-Lord.

5-man Cataphractii Terminator Squad.

5-man Recon Squad.

2 Vindicator Laser Destroyers.

Spartan Assault Tank.

-For the World Eaters:

Chaplain.

20-man Legion Assault Squad.

-For the Death Guard:

3 Deathshroud Cataphractii Terminator Bodyguard.

-For the Mechanicus:

Magos.

Adsecularis Covenant.

Blood for the Emperor! Skulls for the Golden Throne!

Sorry I'm late to the party, this flew right under my radar!

Edited by lokkorex

Lostrael, nice captain, he looks like he casually strolling down the battlefield. :smile.:

As promised here is the finished build shot of the Macrocarid Explorator.

The top gun is a count as a Conversion Beamer, and all the random lenses and radio dishes are the Explorator Augury Web.

gallery_29932_12734_159154.jpg

gallery_29932_12734_21993.jpg

The sponsons are magnetised, so I will probably at some point convert some Irradiation engines as an alternative.

Edited by Trokair

Updated my original post with 'starting' photos. As for progress, I give you my Delegatus (and the legs of some veterans in the background of one photo...):

Delegatus WiP 1

Delegatus WiP 3

Delegatus WiP 4

Delegatus WiP 5

Delegatus WiP 6

Bit of work still to do. Concerned I may have messed up the right shoulder in particular. 

Aye my Captain some progress was made, slow and purposeful.

Hidden Content

gallery_86236_11651_40250.jpg

I take it it is still WIP? Or are you calling it complete? To me it looks way more complete compared to what I could pull off but yellow... :tongue.:

Of course, I would much rather get my first unit under my belt. I have a few new dudes coming in tomorrow,

Corax

Mor Deythan

1 Ravenguard Tac Squad

1 unit of White Scars Jetbikes

1 unit of Ultramarine Destroyers

1 unit of Suzerain.

OK, when you decide, edit it in your original vow but do give me a heads-up so I can update the first page accordingly!

-For the Iron Warriors:

Forge-Lord.

5-man Recon Squad.

Spartan Assault Tank.

-For the World Eaters:

Chaplain.

-For the Death Guard:

-For the Mechanicus:

Magos.

Adsecularis Covenant.

Welcome lokkorex. You didn't come late to the party because it's not a party unless you show up! :laugh.: Good luck mate! (good to see some support for the Warmaster too)

Lostrael, nice captain, he looks like he casually strolling down the battlefield. :smile.:

As promised here is the finished build shot of the Macrocarid Explorator.

The top gun is a count as a Conversion Beamer, and all the random lenses and radio dishes are the Explorator Augury Web.

Hidden Content

gallery_29932_12734_159154.jpg

gallery_29932_12734_21993.jpg

The sponsons are magnetised, so I will probably at some point convert some Irradiation engines as an alternative.

What sort of Heresy is this? :ohmy.: Amazing inspiration there Trokair - and very well executed! I look forward to see some paint on it! (and some Blood for the Blood God on those rotating drills) :biggrin.:

I, Nusphigor, pledge to complete the following units in the name of The Emperor and Holy Terra:

1. Veteran Tactical Squad

2. Legion Praetor

3. Legion Rapier Weapons Battery

Let He on the throne be my guide and my judge.

Welcome Nusphigor - complete your pledge and surely He on the Throne will judge you kindly!

Updated my original post with 'starting' photos. As for progress, I give you my Delegatus (and the legs of some veterans in the background of one photo...):

Bit of work still to do. Concerned I may have messed up the right shoulder in particular.

Thx Astartes Consul. I'm sure you'll turn it around - it doesn't look that impossible to rectify...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ok so I finally got some time to paint, base colours are down and now onto some actual brushwork. These need to be finished ready for an event by Friday night.... wish me luck

Hidden Content

gallery_72636_15171_163429.jpg

Best of luck mate - they look awesome already!

I take it it is still WIP? Or are you calling it complete? To me it looks way more complete compared to what I could pull off but yellow... :tongue.:

Yes, it's not yet finished. I'm still working on the base.

Well, if I could do half the quality of your yellow I'd do an Imperial Fists army on the spot! :laugh.:

Tactical squad pretty much done subject to a little tidying up. Hopefully will get onto the terminators this weekend.

How do you stick the marines to the bases afterwards, because I've tried it with Tzaangors and that was tricky as hell, but I admit that marines have more foot space to hide a mixture of greenstuff and superglue without making it look like they're hovering above the ground.

-For the Iron Warriors:

Forge-Lord.

5-man Recon Squad.

Spartan Assault Tank.

-For the World Eaters:

Chaplain.

-For the Death Guard:

-For the Mechanicus:

Magos.

Adsecularis Covenant.

Welcome lokkorex. You didn't come late to the party because it's not a party unless you show up! :lol: Good luck mate!  (good to see some support for the Warmaster too)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

...The only support the Warmaster and his ilk will see from me is helping with their lack of bullet holes in their armour.

Death To Horus! Imperium Gloria!

I, JoaoF, pledge to complete a Castellax-Achea Battle-automata, a MkIV Veteran squad and a MkIII Support squad in support of Magnus and his XVth and the everlasting pursuit of knowledge!

Death to the False Emperor! For the Crimson King!

46214924364_e4f0b1f570.jpg

33064079418_5a1d608b38.jpg

46214912814_77373d4cd0.jpg

First post on B&C, nice to meet you all!

I just added my second vow to my original post, Semper. 

Great - first page updated! Let me know when you decide on your third unit. :smile.:

Tactical squad pretty much done subject to a little tidying up. Hopefully will get onto the terminators this weekend.

Hey those look excellent! So much so, that I took the liberty to edit in a larger pic! Are you declaring it complete? 

-For the Iron Warriors:

Forge-Lord.

5-man Recon Squad.

Spartan Assault Tank.

-For the World Eaters:

Chaplain.

-For the Death Guard:

-For the Mechanicus:

Magos.

Adsecularis Covenant.

Welcome lokkorex. You didn't come late to the party because it's not a party unless you show up! :laugh.: Good luck mate!  (good to see some support for the Warmaster too)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

...The only support the Warmaster and his ilk will see from me is helping with their lack of bullet holes in their armour.

Death To Horus! Imperium Gloria!

*Looks at vow*

Iron Warriors, World Eaters... hmm.. yeah, really loyal... :laugh.:

I, JoaoF, pledge to complete a Castellax-Achea Battle-automata, a MkIV Veteran squad and a MkIII Support squad in support of Magnus and his XVth and the everlasting pursuit of knowledge!

Death to the False Emperor! For the Crimson King!

Hidden Content

46214924364_e4f0b1f570.jpg

33064079418_5a1d608b38.jpg

46214912814_77373d4cd0.jpg

First post on B&C, nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the B&C and the L&T! It's great to see people joining the B&C through Inner Circle events! Good luck to you mate and don't hesitate to ask any questions!

FOR MAGNUS!

So here it's all sealed up, I'll add a few chips the body, then start on the crew and tracks!! Finally it's starting to look like a tank!!

Hidden Content

http://i66.tinypic.com/111mblj.jpg

It does indeed! And fluorescent one at that! It is turning out beautifully Lord Commander! :thumbsup:

UPDATED GTO THIS POINT! 

How do you stick the marines to the bases afterwards, because I've tried it with Tzaangors and that was tricky as hell, but I admit that marines have more foot space to hide a mixture of greenstuff and superglue without making it look like they're hovering above the ground.

Just superglue, sadly I never actually play the game these days so they only need to be resilient enough to withstand shelf duty!

Hey those look excellent! So much so, that I took the liberty to edit in a larger pic! Are you declaring it complete? 

Many thanks. Actually yes, I think I am happy to declare them complete :biggrin.:

Edited by time_of_flight

magnetizing wrists - easy

magnetizing hands - ohgodemprorprotectme!!!

there is so little space in a marine had to magnatise them it hurts why does no one make 1mm magnets.?!!

on the plus side thats 5 command squad marines pretty much all done arms wise just need to magnatise what ever pistols and weapons i can find in my bitz box, then il be magnatising their backs and then magantising a squads worth of packs and jump packs.

bkbOJBB.jpg

Edited by sarabando