I haven't been around much last week due to hectic work schedule but I was not idle... Here's WIP of the Termies:

med_gallery_27176_15237_177358.jpg

So let's see what happened so far:

Finished my Praetor, all done :biggrin.:

Excellent work mate! With that you complete three units and now can claim the title of Delegatus - along with Centurion and Chaplain of course! Well done! :tu:

Sorry for my lack of updates, my energy levels have fallen off a cliff so when I get home in the evenings I'm basically asleep. Hoping I can past this soon and back to working on models. There's a Xiphon I'm itching to add to this pledge!

Yeah, I know the feeling... But that Xiphon need to be done! On your feet soldier! :P

okay, since im already painting mini titans I thought why not paint a big one with them.

So, if this still qualifies I, Parweke, vow to complete a Legio Atarus Warhound Titan with turbolaser and plasma blastgun for the loyalists by 15th April 2019.

It does qualify! Amazing, we now have two Titans!. Go for it man, that's an amazing opportunity to play Adeptus Titanicus with the big boys! :lol:

Also: I need a name for him!

I've made progress with my Leviathan, haven't thought of a suitable name for him yet (suggestions welcome) though his working title is current Mr. Cuddles.

And a cheeky little extra:

OK, name then? hmm... Valerius Maxentius? (he's an Ultramarine after all - no? :lol: ) Mr. Cuddles is good to I guess.... And a nice touch with the BA there!

Finally finished the Spartan. Vow complete.

Now to figure out if I want to add a few more tanks. Hmmmmm... then which tanks. Solar Auxilia need some, but then so does the Mechanicum portion of my siege force. Choices, choices. :smile.:

Well done Semper Fortis! Now your are a Centurion and a Chaplain... If you want to add more tanks, keep in mind that 12HP cumulatively will earn you the additional title of Forge Lord! That Spartan look great btw!

Chugging along in my metal box, decals and weathering to add (at the end)

Untitled by Richard Jones, on Flickr

4 further Mk2 assault marines WIP, just not enough to show

Great progress richmarine, you deep signature blue of yours is amazing! Now let's see those MkII Assault Marines! ;)

Here's the Suzerain squad (6 dudes) all finished up.

Ok, here's where I play the game a little bit with my pledges. On the left, Magos Prime, Caleb Decima, Magos Prime. On the right, ignore the techpriest enginseer on the right, I had him up on the table to be painted for a commission.

Oh, and what's this? A project of some sort? But.. It's just part for now. It won't all fit on my desk at once.

WARBRINGER TITAN!!!! Told you, Capt. Semper. I"m doing all of them.

ANOTHER TITAN? Yessssssssssss!!!! A total of three so far! :yes:

OK, I have added the three Magi in your vows but I also added the Titan - you are now committed!

Two things:

1. What will the load out of the Warbringer be?
  2. What's his name?

I can't wait to this thing shape!

Hey, I finished my Praetor Blashyrkh
So now I only have to finish the Veteran Squad and the Rapier

Here are some pics:

That subtle freehand on the greaves is super effective! IT takes amazing skill to pull it off and you sire have done it! That's why I love these events... Look at that Raven Guard symbol! wow... And the gun and the skin-tone... I'm impressed.

A bit late, but I thought I'd try to reinforce my Loyalist brothers so here goes...

I, Phatsquirre1, vow to complete the following models for L&T IV.

1x Leman Russ Battle Tank w/ Lascannon

1x Leman Russ Battle Tank w/ Lascannon

1x Leman Russ Executioner w/ Lascannon

I pledge to finish these units In the name of the Emperor, and the 2032nd 'Void Wolves' Solar Auxilia Regiment.

Not late at all, welcome to L&T IV and good luck with those Lehman Russes!
UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Got most of the basecoating done and some gold bling on a few minis. Finally getting somewhere with these guys, doesnt help that I got sidetracked painting a couple of things not on the vow. Even after all this time I still have a weakness for painting dreadnoughts. :lol:

Very small WiP post from me as I wait for better light to take more photos.

Delegatus is done. Veterans 50% done. Rhino has base colours blocked in and the Predator is winging its way to me from Forge World.

A couple of snaps of the Veteran Tactical Squad's Sergeant, around 80% complete.

Vet Sergeant WiP 1

Vet Sergeant WiP 2

Had some free time so I powered through these guys, have to admit I like painting Russes more than I thought I would. :biggrin.:

Anyways, here's a photo of my completed vow- Glory to the 2032nd! Glory to Terra!

Well done! For 2 more HP you could claim the title of Forge Lord! Do you have any Dreadnought lying around?

No, but I can raise you a Carnodon. ;)...

Alright Phatsquirre1, it's on. I'll see your Carnodon and raise you a Leman Russ Incinerator because... choom! Lol Thanks for the motivation, brother!

He, he, he, he, snicker. Now I can be a Legate Commander and a Forgelord, too. Pictures up in a few.

I haven't been around much last week due to hectic work schedule but I was not idle... Here's WIP of the Termies:

med_gallery_27176_15237_177358.jpg

Oooh hello! I take a few weeks off this thread and miss the Captain's thread!! Nice to see you leading from the front on this!

I've not been idle with the vow - if anything, I've complicated it by doing the Rhino as a Command Rhino! Which meant I've crew to get on with.....

Here are a few pics.....

Well time for a sneak peek of the tank Commander..... this is going to be a pricey tank...

http://i68.tinypic.com/2h7oshv.jpg

A little deviation from the Land Raider, I've a few things to paint pink that I forgot to do first time round, so I'm prepping the Command Rhino that I've got left to do. Need to get the interior all done and sealed in, so here's what I've got....

http://i66.tinypic.com/2epovn8.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/oaqh05.jpg

I've also got the Command Squad progressing nicely - so much so, that I am hoping to add a Apothecary (Prrimus Medicae) and Chaplain to them.... but i'm determined to get the squad and vow done first!!

Edited by Lord Commander Eidolon

Battle Acne(molecular armour bonding studs) are my jam

The command squad are all magnatised at the wrists and two are magnatised at the shoulder too so i can give them fists/claws

Wow! you really put a lot into your minis! Magnetize all wrists AND some at the shoulders? :wacko.:

GO MkV!!! :tu:

No, but I can raise you a Carnodon. :wink:...

Alright Phatsquirre1, it's on. I'll see your Carnodon and raise you a Leman Russ Incinerator because... choom! Lol Thanks for the motivation, brother!

He, he, he, he, snicker. Now I can be a Legate Commander and a Forgelord, too. Pictures up in a few.

Yes, and if you do another unit, you'll be eligible for Champion too! ;) (If motivation is what you're after, that is)

Oooh hello! I take a few weeks off this thread and miss the Captain's thread!! Nice to see you leading from the front on this!

I've not been idle with the vow - if anything, I've complicated it by doing the Rhino as a Command Rhino! Which meant I've crew to get on with.....

Here are a few pics.....

Well time for a sneak peek of the tank Commander..... this is going to be a pricey tank...

A little deviation from the Land Raider, I've a few things to paint pink that I forgot to do first time round, so I'm prepping the Command Rhino that I've got left to do. Need to get the interior all done and sealed in, so here's what I've got....

I've also got the Command Squad progressing nicely - so much so, that I am hoping to add a Apothecary (Prrimus Medicae) and Chaplain to them.... but i'm determined to get the squad and vow done first!!

Good to see you back Lord Commander! :) And your EC look totally boss - especially that tank commander... oh, boy... :cool.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Vogon declare my vow Complete

gallery_92760_11494_1418672.jpeg

It took a little longer than I’d hoped but this was mostly due to waiting for a set of Headhunter shoulder pads for the 5th guy so I didn’t have to take them of my kitbashed Alpharius.

Nusphigor. I love that Raven Guard Praetor you’ve done. The freehand on the shoulders looks great. I’m trying to up my game at freehand over the next year or so. That’s great inspiration to try for.

Cheers

Vogon

@ Captain Semper Oh hell yes, I'll take all the motivation I can get, Cap'n. At my age I use all mine just getting up in the morning. :) So for the glory of the Emperor and Rogal Dorn, I vow a Consul Praevian. :tu:

Edited about three times for messing up the quote, then finally gave up. Lack of motivation and all that. :lol:

Edited by Semper Fortis

@ Vogon: Congratulations man, they look awesome! Any plans for more? 

@ Brother Pheidias: Hey this guy looks tough! :lol: Good job Pheidias, keep going! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

We’ll see.

The next thing I want to have a crack at is the titans thing. I’ve got a Reaver that needs painting. After that I will see how much time is left.

Cheers

Vogon

Time for a small update, the smallest part of my vow is done. One Ordo Reductor Magos.

Now I just need to finish all the tanks for him to command. I don’t think I have painted a tank in over 10 years and am a little daunted in how to convert the colour scheme that I have so far used on bipeds only to a tank.

gallery_29932_12734_55385.jpg

And now I better catch up with everybody else’s progress.

Hey, Trokair, that Macroarid is lookin' truly superb! As the Cap'n said, can't wait to see paint on it.

Thanks, finaly got it undercoted, now I just need to convert a colour scheme from humonid to do tanks. I don't think I have painted a tank in many many years, (like 3rd edition era I think).

Ok, you asked. The Scorpius... <sigh> ...does not bounce when dropped. The weather has been nasty and the arthritis in my hands is acting up. First time I dropped it nose down. I took off two tines on the plow, a hatch, and the search light. Got all that put back together and let it sit a day for the superglue to set, then carefully repaired the paint. Next day I picked it up saying "must be careful". Immediately dropped it on its top. I took out both hatches, the light, the turret base plate, three pieces of track, and the whole plow. After crawling around on the floor finding all the pieces I just walked away for a couple of days.

Ouch, that is a real battering, amazing repair work in that case.

If you are still deciding on what other tanks to do, please do the Mechanicum ones. The Omnissiah’s followers are underrepresented as it is, and I always like to see more Mech :smile.:.

Also the Cylops’s are cute.

Sarabando, I like the Forgelord, the conversion of the assault cannon into what I presume is a conversion beamer look very fitting.

Lord Comander Eidolon, Kudos to you for painting the inside of the tanks, that crew looks good. How do you get the radar sweep effect on the monitors?

Edit: Sorry, did not mean to double post, meant to edit the above post instead.

Edited by Trokair

I don't think I have painted a tank in many many years, (like 3rd edition era I think).... If you are still deciding on what other tanks to do, please do the Mechanicum ones. The Omnissiah’s followers are underrepresented as it is, and I always like to see more Mech :).Also the Cylops’s are cute.

I hear you about not having painted a tank in a long while. The Achilles Alpha I painted for ETL last year was my first in forever. It turned out to be much easier than I anticipated.

I'm lovin' your Ordo Reductor Magos!! Sweet color scheme! What do you think about using your blue accent color for the main tank color and the orange from his cloak as the accent?

Sorry, but I already vowed two Solar Auxiliary tanks. Just wait until ETL. You'll see Mechanicum from me then! Oh and I think the little Cyclopses are cute, too. At least until they blow up. :lol: