I get to double post progress! Progress, for the Warmaster!

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd squads of the Luna Wolves are complete, as is the Melta gun support squad, the Champion (is for the most part, but still may stripe his crest and touch up the fur), and the afore-mentioned Praetor "Notlokenddon". I should make up a distinct squad 3 sergeant (and technically 4 as they're gonna typically be 10 man drop squads and the 10th company's composition was 14 squads, most 10-strong as of Horus Rising. But I wanted 2 that were corporals that could sub in if I wanted 20-strong foot squads too)

gallery_107230_14721_111590.jpg

Guess I'll think up what I need to complete the centurion/drop pod force for ETL (2 contemptors are a near-guarantee)

Post Scriptum: full Luna wolf force minus the drop pod.

gallery_107230_14721_398269.jpg

Edited by Vykes

So, I've been quite on here since my pledge but I have been busy. Apart from weathering and some transfers the rhinos are painted as are the veterans, master of signal and Imperial marine. Just the assault squad and scorpions to go!

gallery_141590_15192_140824.jpg

gallery_141590_15192_284148.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15192_286266.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15192_195582.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15192_1514144.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15192_1482794.jpg

So, I've been quite on here since my pledge but I have been busy. Apart from weathering and some transfers the rhinos are painted as are the veterans, master of signal and Imperial marine. Just the assault squad and scorpions to go! ...

Way to go, Dwango! The Emperor needs you! Those pesky traitors are close on our heels.

Way to go, Dwango! The Emperor needs you! Those pesky traitors are close on our heels.

Ahem, Bark-bark :P

Come now, Wardogs of the Warmaster, where do we stand?!  It is no secret: we were always outnumbered by the Emperor's servile supplicants and sycophant slaves.  So, in unity and purpose, we must make it count. 

But what have we to call upon, wherefor art our armies of liberation silent?  By what magiks are we too afflicted?  This shall be no long war for us, brothers.  Nay, no tarrying in the dark places while the carrion crown sloughs off His weathered brow while foul acolytes sing praises of the venerated not-god, the all hallowed non-divine.  Every hour of the day are devotion offered to his vomitous lies.  We have but five weeks of glory left. 

Honoured brother Dreagher hath made his stand, as has the venerated Time of Flight, and revered frater Vogon, too!  They carry the torch of revolution, shall we let them fight alone?  

Where do our armies stand?

TLDR; How are you lovely traitorous dogs doin' eh, mates?  

Updates? You want updates? Oh I got some Updates for you, right here! :P

Those Titan legs are donezo! Gotta start working on the Torso next, and I'm waiting patiently for a certain Forge World to send me the arms.... gah. Second picture is as far as I've gotten on building the Knight Acheron, even through this A.D.D. fueled nightmare I call a titan. "Woah-oh, we're halfway there... woah-oh livin' on a prayer."

gallery_106786_15196_232759.jpg

gallery_106786_15196_185315.jpg

Progress is being made... finally. This is the first Solar Auxilia tank I've painted and I wasn't happy with the first couple of tries. Obviously it's not even close to done yet, but it's now on the way. My sincere thanks to Audemus for his Rust Scorpion's inspiration. http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/315030-wip-1905th-solar-auxilia-rust-scorpions/

Oh, and the stripe will be green when I get that far.

gallery_86689_11936_858207.jpg

Edited to add link to Audemus' Rust Scorpions

Edited by Semper Fortis

That's a gorgeous looking Incinerator, Fortis. Will be keeping an eye out to see the finished version. :tu:

Thank you, kind sir! Your words are much appreciated. And since you were so nice about it, here's the finished product though the photo is nothing to brag about.

gallery_86689_11936_18202.jpg

You lot are rocking. StatusJoe that Warmonger is looking tasty and insaaaaane. Seriously, way to go, mate! Way to go. Curious, got a lot of weathering plans going on? Oh, and how's the Acheron? I've had my eye on one for a while now but always been kinda waffling between it, the base Cerastus, and Mister Mechanicum Atropos.

Them red boys of the White Scar variety are lookin' good, Sarabando. Glad that nozzle arrived. Love the step and top knot on the Stairmaster there, seriously mk.V is always fantastic to see.

Sorry to hear Nusphigor, I really really am. Well, we're always here at B&C if things change, mate.

Fortis, that Incinerator is looking great! Do love the panelling precision and that stippling on the metal. It's a great look. And green, 'tis a colour I fancy (I wonder why). Right good tank to be proud of.

As for me, Well I updated my vow pictures: got a Cerberus, 3 bikes, and Drop pod all primed (and 2 spare Predators I rescued), tomorrow I should have the XXth contingent all build (did the vets and heavy weapons team today). Now I gotta decide if I need a Cerberus REAL quick to support my existing Sons of Horus forces to crack open an Iron Hands Armoured Breakthrough army with no less than a dozen predators in a 30K campaign game this week.

I am sorry i will not finish my vow. Life got in the way and i think i will quit the hobby alltogether.

Thank you all for the inspiration you give by sharing pics of your minis and please keep your superb work.

I’m sorry to hear this nusphigor, these are sad news indeed... :(

Keep in mind that the hobby is not only about buying and panting minis, it’s not even only about playing games. You can still get something out of the hobby just by occasionally participating in discussions here in the B&C. I sure hope you stick around!

Best of luck!

You lot are rocking. StatusJoe that Warmonger is looking tasty and insaaaaane. Seriously, way to go, mate! Way to go. Curious, got a lot of weathering plans going on? Oh, and how's the Acheron? I've had my eye on one for a while now but always been kinda waffling between it, the base Cerastus, and Mister Mechanicum Atropos.

Not really. I have to get this guy done by adepticon. It's going out factory new other than the gun on top. 

As for the knight, I think the Acheron is a good knight- I don't think it is the first choice for a LOW slot though. A Lancer does better than it as a one-of. My buddy just bought the Atropos, and he loves it. 

Hmmmm, honestly Sarabando mate, I'd say go with some light white markings on the command squad.  But maybe conservative compared to normal: maybe a single vambrace, along the cheek of the helm, just a knee a'la company insignia, just something light to keep the theme.  

Aaand because I said nothing before, thanks a ton Lord Ranulf, they're not as good as your sons of Horus (and frankly I'd be willing to bet my Luna Wolves might not know who's shooting at them... they'll end up on Istvaan's dust either way though!) Finally got to make that little dream a reality! :)

SatusJoe, mate, that's still one impressive time table. It'll look grand, ain't got no doubt about it (Admittedly weathering for me is usually just run some oil paints, powder puff on some probably caustic weathering powder, and seal it up with an airbrush while cackling into a rebreather mask. Rarely takes too long but fresh from the factory tends to look real impressive because it's so bold). I hear lancers are really good, never seen one in action but I heard from a slightly more competitively oriented player that they and the Atrapos are the way to go. Man, the Atrapos just looks soooo mean. ... Maybe for ETL. How are the resin joints and stability? I'm always a little wary of them as they're quite a bit more narrow than a titan's chunky bits.

Weeeeelll, my out-of-comp work is mostly done: just gotta put the OSL and lenses on a pair of preds I'm working on for next week's 2.5K all Armour game... 25-30 tanks and armoured vehicles expected between us.

gallery_107230_14721_60629.jpg

Not bad for a pair of tanks that were gonna be turned into scenery.

Nooooice, you two.  Very very noice.  

Lord Commander Eidelon, man, that's just seriously ace.  The eagle shield and heresy tracks absolutely sell that as a one of a kind and firmly set in the era.  Went all out with the heavy bolter housing work, fantastic commanders, love the upgrade head as it all just blends perfectly.  And it's so 'LOUD', I love the effect, absolutely sells it with the black there too.  Seriously fantastic! 

And Sarabando, I like it, I really do.  The striping on the bolt pistol is great, there's just enough spot colours to keep it from being monotone or looking Blood Angely, mk. V armour works, that splash of mk IV perfection, it works as something unique among a very personalized and uniquely characterful legion.