Not much huge from me, but I did get the outriders mostly done (calling em done gotta blackline a few things. Another little salvage mission of mine)

gallery_107230_14721_134464.jpg

So I suppose that puts my total as of today at:

1 praetor

1 centurion

1 Reaver squad

1 cataphractii squad

1 support weapons squad

3 legion tactical squads

1 outrider squad

and 2 out of comp preds! Not awful.

Edited by Vykes

Lookin' good (or really awfull :lol: ) there, Vykes. Not that I'm rooting for the traitors now mind you.

I'm making a bit of progress myself. Should be finished with this Carnodon soon, then that just leaves the Praevian.

gallery_86689_11936_123767.jpg

Progress on the Arcus.

46687042614_c6bf455498_c.jpgUntitled by Richard Jones, on Flickr

Painted the black on the remaining 5 assault marines.

All I need to do now is to finish the assault marines. Seal everything. Decal everything, seal again, weather the tanks, seal it again and paint some bases!

Lostrael, Corax is absolutely spectacular! I am in awe of, and perhaps a bit jealous of, your talent.

Richmarine, that Arcus is looking great! Can't wait to see it finished. What's your gold recipe? I'd like to steal it. :lol:

Edited by Semper Fortis

That's spectacular Lostrael (and people complain about Corax's face. It looks stunning man! Now I want a bird boy instead of snake dude to paint up. But I'm gonna have to punch it up some)

Alright, lets see, I got all of the rest (minus Alpharius and the Terminator Praetor, and some weapons) left to build and prime. So some before shots are in my first page back yonder. But I guess I'll actually show one 'WIP' picture despite that not usually being my style till a bit later on.

gallery_107230_14721_28953.jpg

I don't just magic paint on models... man I wish I had magic. Vykes the magical painting Unicorn -sighs-.

Vykes dude we all know you're not the magical painting Unicorn. I'm convinced you use the chaotic powers of the warp to bend time. You spent months on a unit, then pop back into normal time and it only took a day. That supposed WIP picture is clearly reflecting the light from demonic eyes. :lol:

And in a completely disconnected segue, here's the completed Carnodon.

gallery_86689_11936_46161.jpg

gallery_86689_11936_775536.jpg

And here's the before pic of the Praevian.

gallery_86689_11936_212362.jpg

'Ceorfingisen' Knight of House Vornherr, rode into battle by the young Ordgar Sighere, cousin to Uchtred Leodhere Lancer and Senschal of my Knightly House.

Thus, my mantra does change. "Knight, Titan, Primarch." no more.

Titan.

Primarch.

Titan.

Primarch.

Then I will have touched a mountaintop no one else has before. 26 days remain.

Centurion- Done

Chaplain- Done

Champion-Done

Magos- Done

Legate Commander- Done

Forgelord- Done

Seneschal- Done

Princeps- Incomplete

Delegatus- Incomplete

Hidden Content
gallery_106786_15196_38681.jpg

gallery_106786_15196_78964.jpg

gallery_106786_15196_284894.jpg

gallery_106786_15196_15042.jpg

Edited by TheStatusJoe

Titan, Primarch! Titan, Primarch! We got the chant goin' for you, TheStatusJoe. Keep checking off those boxes.

You snuck in there on me, Lord Ranulf. Good looking tac squad... for traitors. :) Seriously, that's a beautiful sea green. One of the nicest I've seen.

Edited by Semper Fortis

Ferrus-Manus-Gorgon-of-Medusa.jpg

THE HERESY IS GAINING MOMENTUM!!!

Fantastic pace everyone, this is great!

Now we are in the last month of the event - let's make sure our time management is where it should be! (mine isn't... :down:)

So let's see...

@ JoaoF: Done! Keep going! 

@ Vykes: OK, the progress and the quality are dazzling... I sure hope I have recorded everything correctly in the first page. Let me know if I have missed or misunderstood something. You are a Daemon Forge World in your own right... And two out of comp tanks too? :eek:

@ Dwango: It's always good to see the Honoured First making an appearance! Excellent work man, now move on to the kill!

@ TheStatusJoe: YOU ARE TOTALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! The Knight looks awesome - beautiful work man, just beautiful. And the same applies to the Titan - what Legio its it anyway? Oh, and which Primarch will you go for? 

@ Semper Fortis: I really like your scheme for the tanks... The green line may look simple but has a huge effect! Now you are officially a Forge Lord also! Well done, and now only the Praevian remains! Go for it!

@ Lord Commander Eidolon: Dear Lord Commander, you sir have the most pimped out Land Raider in the M31. And, if anyone should have the most pimped out LR in the M31, it should be Lord Commander Eidolon. So everything is as it should. Keep walking man! :laugh.: I can imagine him speccing the LR in the dealership:

LCE: aaand I want it to have golden tracks

Dealer-Magos: sorry, did you say golden?

LCE: yeap, pure gold please. 

Dealer-Magos: ermm... their tracking properties may suffer a bit, Lord Commander

LCE: Well, then we'll need to make sure this doesn't happen, won't we? :ph34r.:

Dealer-Magos: Golden tracks it is sir! :facepalm:

@ Lostrael: :eek::wub: This is masterfully done! Where should I start? The amazing work on the face? The blue-ish hues of the metal feathers? The highlighting of the black areas? This is beautiful stuff man... Just finish the third unit and the Delegates title is yours - and rightly so! 

@ richmarine: This must be the cleanest vehicle of the Heresy! I understand that the Arcus is not yet declared complete - but let me know if I got this wrong! 

@ Lord Ranulf: Beautiful scheme on your SoH Ran! And great work on the bases too - it binds all of them together... Also looks a bit Greek! :tongue.:

What was the deadline again?

April 15th... you'd better speed up! (less dancing more painting!)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

hah, ya right deserve that forgelord one, Statusjoe, mate! 

Oye, meant to ask, that's one o' dem all fancy VersatileTerrain name plates on Ceorfingisen eh?  How do you find 'em?  I've been considering naming all of my characters using them but the little extra lip ont he larger framed plaques has me vaguely 'concerned'. 

Must not get distracted by shiny new chaos marines. I can hear Huron demanding the ranks of the Corsairs be swollen ready for another raid on the weakling imperium........... No........ I must resist.......

Stay on target brother, stay on target!

http://badbooksgoodtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/stay-on-target-gif.gif

I got worried. Thought it was 15th March :laugh.:

Typical StD... What have you been doing? Dancing? :P

Dont forget my forgelord Captain.

3x leman Russ = 9hp

Knight = 6hp

That's 15

Amended! :)

@ richmarine: This must be the cleanest vehicle of the Heresy! I understand that the Arcus is not yet declared complete - but let me know if I got this wrong!

No way is any of it complete. its been painted nicely ready for dispatch waiting for the word bearers to come so we can fight Orks. Big campaign, got to look nice for the brothers.

Nothing can go wrong, Monarchia was a long time ago, water under the bridge and all that. I'm sure they've forgotten all about it.

Yeah, you're right. All water under the bridge. Sure. Who'd remember that? 

And we don't want to have Orks forming a bad opinion on our vehicle maintenance... If we go against Orks, our vehicles must shine! :laugh.:

@ Lostrael: :eek::wub: This is masterfully done! Where should I start? The amazing work on the face? The blue-ish hues of the metal feathers? The highlighting of the black areas? This is beautiful stuff man... Just finish the third unit and the Delegates title is yours - and rightly so!

It's less than a month and I'm incredibly slow. I've assembled my veterans. Let's see if I can finish them in time.

gallery_86236_11651_2873.jpg