Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++ Loyalty & Treachery IV+++

B&C-20 L&T IV Loyalty & Treachery IV L&T Loyalty & Treachery L&T IV

• Please log in to reply
374 replies to this topic

Dreagher

Dreagher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 453 posts
  • Faction: World Eaters 121st Company

After beeing really motivated yesterday, I sat down and got my first vow finished.

med_gallery_94103_13007_248999.jpg

Some really nice models and progress from everyone!

Edited by Dreagher, 13 February 2019 - 09:45 AM.

• time_of_flight, Captain Semper, Trokair and 2 others like this

time_of_flight

time_of_flight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts

Alpharius done at last! I especially enjoyed the chance to practice a White Scar scheme for the release of the next Forgeworld blackbook biggrin.png

floreov.jpgHk3seFd.jpg

• Ranulf, Captain Semper, Trokair and 7 others like this

ExROANt.jpgmuUYdvD.jpgEbCM03f.jpg

Fritz Fantom

Fritz Fantom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 23 posts
Well, it is time to end my lurker status and show colors. Despite my not existant ability when it comes to painting, I still want to try my best.
So, having said that, I want to pledge the following units for the Salamanders and for the Imperium:
Legion Praetor and a Contemptor Dreadnought
Spoiler

2 Legion Veteran Squads

Spoiler

I hope that by pledging here I will overcome my laziness and finish all that. Might not be the best timing, since I am in the progress of writing my bachelor's thesis, but after seeing all these amazing minis, I was absolutely inspired!

• Zopha, Semper Fortis and Vykes like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,584 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Whirlwind Scorpius complete:

Hidden Content

Sorry I've been absent from the main battle. Been fighting a local holding action on this front. Scorpius is done, despite having been dropped and repaired twice and then having one fender dunked into red paint (don't ask) it is finished. Everything else is in partially complete.

And now that I have internet back (again, don't ask) y'all will have to put up with me again. smile.png

Well done Semper Fortis, this is a smooth yellow if there ever was one! And welcome back to the 21st Century - now that you have internet an'all... :P

After beeing really motivated yesterday, I sat down and got my first vow finished.

Hidden Content

Some really nice models and progress from everyone!

Well, that's Centurion, Chaplain and Magos for ya, all in one go! :lol: Congratulations man! Any plans to vow more? 

Alpharius done at last! I especially enjoyed the chance to practice a White Scar scheme for the release of the next Forgeworld blackbook biggrin.png

Hidden Content

A very impressive model there time of flight - I really like your style! And funnily enough I like the White Scar too - he certainly doesn't go unnoticed even at the presence of a Primarch! :o

TheStausJoe, I like the darker armour on the Solar Auxilla, it somehow looks more combat ready compared to the light paintjob that FW gives them. Also how much time do you have, there seems to be a completed unit every few dyas!

Thanks! I wanted to stretch out and do something I wasn't really comfortable with. I'm an Ultramarines player, so the standard Blue that Forgeworld has just doesn't do it for me, because I don't want to paint Solar Aultramarines. Same thing with the Leman Russ too, I can post a tutorial on the camo patterns if people are interested.

As for my time? I.... just sit down and paint. My buddies say I paint like a madman, but I feel that I just paint how I paint. Couple hours, and a unit is done. 

Right, you already have managed the Centrurion, Chaplain and Champion titles and you're on you are well on the way to the Forge Lord title! Good luck and keep going! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,495 posts

Question, do I have to post start-pics before my pledge is added to the list on first page?

• Captain Semper likes this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,584 posts
No, not really.... have I missed your vow?

Semper Fortis

Semper Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 591 posts
  • Faction: VII Legion & Dark Angels
Progress is being made on the Spartan

gallery_86689_11936_325490.png

Hey, Trokair, that Macroarid is lookin' truly superb! As the Cap'n said, can't wait to see paint on it.

Ok, you asked. The Scorpius... <sigh> ...does not bounce when dropped. The weather has been nasty and the arthritis in my hands is acting up. First time I dropped it nose down. I took off two tines on the plow, a hatch, and the search light. Got all that put back together and let it sit a day for the superglue to set, then carefully repaired the paint. Next day I picked it up saying "must be careful". Immediately dropped it on its top. I took out both hatches, the light, the turret base plate, three pieces of track, and the whole plow. After crawling around on the floor finding all the pieces I just walked away for a couple of days.
  • Captain Semper, Zopha and Vykes like this
"Semper Fortis" is the motto of the United States Navy, but please just call me Fortis
gallery_45765_12908_1745.pnggallery_45765_12339_1383.pnggallery_86689_11936_33283.jpggallery_86689_11936_2602.pnggallery_86689_11936_39392.pnggallery_86689_11936_1074.png

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,523 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Just gonna leave a cheeky little vow here... 

I Slave to Darkness vow to complete 1 Legion Praetor, 1 Legion Champion, 1 Primus Medicae, 1 Legion Command squad,1 Veteran squad and 1 Destroyer squad by whenever the deadline is for the glory of the Emperors Children and the Warmaster. 

med_gallery_75911_12239_131739.jpg

Just noticed a booboo in this picture, theres a 5 man Assault squad there as well, I declare that as an out of comp vow as 5man units are not legal. as they made it into my vow picture I has to paint them. 

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!'' - Dennis the Peasant, England. 932 A.D.

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,495 posts

Yes...

It was 3 Predators, a command squad on foot, a praetor on foot and 9 Terminators :D

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,584 posts

I Slave to Darkness vow to complete 1 Legion Praetor, 1 Legion Champion, 1 Primus Medicae, 1 Legion Command squad,1 Veteran squad and 1 Destroyer squad by whenever the deadline is for the glory of the Emperors Children and the Warmaster. 

Hidden Content

Just noticed a booboo in this picture, theres a 5 man Assault squad there as well, I declare that as an out of comp vow as 5man units are not legal. as they made it into my vow picture I has to paint them.

Well, that's one way to go. Another would be to pledge them as command squad. Just saying... msn-wink.gif

Yes...

It was 3 Predators, a command squad on foot, a praetor on foot and 9 Terminators biggrin.png

Yeap, sorry about that...It should be OK now! Good luck mate! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,523 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Hidden Content

Well, that's one way to go. Another would be to pledge them as command squad. Just saying... msn-wink.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Groovy :tu: Ill do that then.

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!'' - Dennis the Peasant, England. 932 A.D.

time_of_flight

time_of_flight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts

Finished my Praetor, all done biggrin.png

pZhgr7f.jpg

• Ranulf, Captain Semper, Trokair and 7 others like this

ExROANt.jpgmuUYdvD.jpgEbCM03f.jpg

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,495 posts

Yeap, sorry about that...It should be OK now! Good luck mate! 

It's all good, figured an oversight ;)

Semper Fortis

Semper Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 591 posts
Cyclops Demolition Tanks x2 for Solar Auxilia complete. The Praetor is just for scale; these things are tiny.

gallery_86689_11936_1636349.jpg

Now back to the Spartan. Just had to take a quick break from it. That thing is HEAVY to hold after a while.
  • Captain Semper, Zopha and Vykes like this
"Semper Fortis" is the motto of the United States Navy, but please just call me Fortis
gallery_45765_12908_1745.pnggallery_45765_12339_1383.pnggallery_86689_11936_33283.jpggallery_86689_11936_2602.pnggallery_86689_11936_39392.pnggallery_86689_11936_1074.png

Zopha

Zopha

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 493 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Fists/Imperial Fists

Sorry for my lack of updates, my energy levels have fallen off a cliff so when I get home in the evenings I'm basically asleep. Hoping I can past this soon and back to working on models. There's a Xiphon I'm itching to add to this pledge!

gallery_45765_11559_23075.png

Parweke

Parweke

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 617 posts
  • Faction: Legio Atarus / Legio Mortis
okay, since im already painting mini titans I thought why not paint a big one with them.

So, if this still qualifies I, Parweke, vow to complete a Legio Atarus Warhound Titan with turbolaser and plasma blastgun for the loyalists by 15th April 2019.

kiu95yq.jpg

vqvUO3g.jpg
  • Captain Semper, Zopha, Semper Fortis and 1 other like this
gallery_48988_10980_7442.pngdyD1Zxk.jpg
"As man fights man / In the epic struggle for survival / [/size][/font]The Warmaster shall reign / With oppression fed by a burning hate"(War Master by Bolt Thrower)

Marcus Arias

Marcus Arias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

I've made progress with my Leviathan, haven't thought of a suitable name for him yet (suggestions welcome) though his working title is current Mr. Cuddles.

9am3YkD.jpg

TMBdNhN.jpg

And a cheeky little extra:

mLuLhvn.jpg

• Captain Semper and Semper Fortis like this

Semper Fortis

Semper Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 591 posts
Finally finished the Spartan. Vow complete.

gallery_86689_11936_617307.jpg

Now to figure out if I want to add a few more tanks. Hmmmmm... then which tanks. Solar Auxilia need some, but then so does the Mechanicum portion of my siege force. Choices, choices. :)
  • Ranulf, time_of_flight, Captain Semper and 5 others like this

richmarine

richmarine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 175 posts
Chugging along in my metal box, decals and weathering to add (at the end)

47101452452_eadaec576b_h.jpgUntitled by Richard Jones, on Flickr

4 further Mk2 assault marines WIP, just not enough to show
  • Captain Semper, Zopha and Semper Fortis like this

Sons of Horus legion completed 2500: http://www.bolterand...-sons-of-horus/
Heresy Blog Ultramarines. http://www.bolterand...-sons-of-horus/

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpg L_T_4_2019_Badge_04_Centurion.jpg

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,465 posts

Sorry for my lack of updates, my energy levels have fallen off a cliff so when I get home in the evenings I'm basically asleep. Hoping I can past this soon and back to working on models. There's a Xiphon I'm itching to add to this pledge!

youre not alone. ive got total white scar burn out :(

nusphigor

nusphigor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 431 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Fists

Hello guys

lots of job traveling lately but i managed to advance a bit on my praetor, here is a pic and more will be in my log
52768861_10156202499944150_7040545090091

• Captain Semper, Semper Fortis and Vykes like this

TheStatusJoe

TheStatusJoe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 172 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

Here's the Suzerain squad (6 dudes) all finished up. 

Hidden Content

Ok, here's where I play the game a little bit with my pledges. On the left, Magos Prime, Caleb Decima, Magos Prime. On the right, ignore the techpriest enginseer on the right, I had him up on the table to be painted for a commission. 

Hidden Content

Oh, and what's this? A project of some sort? But.. It's just part for now. It won't all fit on my desk at once.

Hidden Content

• time_of_flight, Captain Semper, Trokair and 6 others like this

Past Honors

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_15465_28771.pnggallery_48988_15465_8408.pnggallery_48988_15465_4384.pnggallery_48988_15465_3452.pnggallery_48988_15465_5689.pnggallery_48988_15465_16282.png

nusphigor

nusphigor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 431 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Fists

Hey, I finished my Praetor Blashyrkh
So now I only have to finish the Veteran Squad and the Rapier

Here are some pics:

52949250_10156204301309150_2021696910737

52386887_10156204301754150_5124033251282

52586574_10156204301909150_3876295370044

• time_of_flight, Captain Semper, Trokair and 3 others like this

Semper Fortis

Semper Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 591 posts
Holy Emperor, Joe!!! That looks like Titan toes to me. You should change your name to TheProlificJoe!

Looking good, nusphigor! Sweet free hand.

Edited by Semper Fortis, 21 February 2019 - 05:24 PM.

• Captain Semper and nusphigor like this

Phatsquirre1

Phatsquirre1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 378 posts

A bit late, but I thought I'd try to reinforce my Loyalist brothers so here goes...

I, Phatsquirre1, vow to complete the following models for L&T IV. 

1x Leman Russ Battle Tank w/ Lascannon

1x Leman Russ Battle Tank w/ Lascannon

1x Leman Russ Executioner w/ Lascannon

I pledge to finish these units In the name of the Emperor, and the 2032nd 'Void Wolves' Solar Auxilia Regiment.

WXlntUV.jpg?1

• Captain Semper and Semper Fortis like this

The Salient Cluster, my WIP thread:

http://www.bolterand...-wip-update-44/

Echoes of Solitude: An Account of the 209th Co., XVth Legion Astartes:

http://www.bolterand...vth-legion-log/

Honor to the IVth!

http://www.bolterand...ow-with-titans/

gallery_77459_12304_45268.pnggallery_48988_15465_28771.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: B&C-20 L&T IV, Loyalty & Treachery IV, L&T, Loyalty & Treachery, L&T IV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users