Well, it is time to end my lurker status and show colors. Despite my not existant ability when it comes to painting, I still want to try my best.
So, having said that, I want to pledge the following units for the Salamanders and for the Imperium:
Legion Praetor and a Contemptor Dreadnought

Preator & Contemptor Dreadnought

2 Legion Veteran Squads

Legion Tactical Squad 2

Legion Tactical Squad 1

I hope that by pledging here I will overcome my laziness and finish all that. Might not be the best timing, since I am in the progress of writing my bachelor's thesis, but after seeing all these amazing minis, I was absolutely inspired!

Whirlwind Scorpius complete:

Hidden Content

gallery_86689_11936_530201.jpg

Sorry I've been absent from the main battle. Been fighting a local holding action on this front. Scorpius is done, despite having been dropped and repaired twice and then having one fender dunked into red paint (don't ask) it is finished. Everything else is in partially complete.

And now that I have internet back (again, don't ask) y'all will have to put up with me again. :smile.:

Well done Semper Fortis, this is a smooth yellow if there ever was one! And welcome back to the 21st Century - now that you have internet an'all... :P

After beeing really motivated yesterday, I sat down and got my first vow finished.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_94103_13007_248999.jpg

Some really nice models and progress from everyone!

Well, that's Centurion, Chaplain and Magos for ya, all in one go! :lol: Congratulations man! Any plans to vow more?

Alpharius done at last! I especially enjoyed the chance to practice a White Scar scheme for the release of the next Forgeworld blackbook :biggrin.:

Hidden Content

floreov.jpgHk3seFd.jpg

A very impressive model there time of flight - I really like your style! And funnily enough I like the White Scar too - he certainly doesn't go unnoticed even at the presence of a Primarch! :o

TheStausJoe, I like the darker armour on the Solar Auxilla, it somehow looks more combat ready compared to the light paintjob that FW gives them. Also how much time do you have, there seems to be a completed unit every few dyas!

Thanks! I wanted to stretch out and do something I wasn't really comfortable with. I'm an Ultramarines player, so the standard Blue that Forgeworld has just doesn't do it for me, because I don't want to paint Solar Aultramarines. Same thing with the Leman Russ too, I can post a tutorial on the camo patterns if people are interested.

As for my time? I.... just sit down and paint. My buddies say I paint like a madman, but I feel that I just paint how I paint. Couple hours, and a unit is done.

Right, you already have managed the Centrurion, Chaplain and Champion titles and you're on you are well on the way to the Forge Lord title! Good luck and keep going! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Progress is being made on the Spartan

gallery_86689_11936_325490.png

Hey, Trokair, that Macroarid is lookin' truly superb! As the Cap'n said, can't wait to see paint on it.

Ok, you asked. The Scorpius... <sigh> ...does not bounce when dropped. The weather has been nasty and the arthritis in my hands is acting up. First time I dropped it nose down. I took off two tines on the plow, a hatch, and the search light. Got all that put back together and let it sit a day for the superglue to set, then carefully repaired the paint. Next day I picked it up saying "must be careful". Immediately dropped it on its top. I took out both hatches, the light, the turret base plate, three pieces of track, and the whole plow. After crawling around on the floor finding all the pieces I just walked away for a couple of days.

Just gonna leave a cheeky little vow here...

I Slave to Darkness vow to complete 1 Legion Praetor, 1 Legion Champion, 1 Primus Medicae, 1 Legion Command squad,1 Veteran squad and 1 Destroyer squad by whenever the deadline is for the glory of the Emperors Children and the Warmaster.

med_gallery_75911_12239_131739.jpg

Just noticed a booboo in this picture, theres a 5 man Assault squad there as well, I declare that as an out of comp vow as 5man units are not legal. as they made it into my vow picture I has to paint them.

I Slave to Darkness vow to complete 1 Legion Praetor, 1 Legion Champion, 1 Primus Medicae, 1 Legion Command squad,1 Veteran squad and 1 Destroyer squad by whenever the deadline is for the glory of the Emperors Children and the Warmaster.

Hidden Content

Just noticed a booboo in this picture, theres a 5 man Assault squad there as well, I declare that as an out of comp vow as 5man units are not legal. as they made it into my vow picture I has to paint them.

Well, that's one way to go. Another would be to pledge them as command squad. Just saying... :wink:

No, not really.... have I missed your vow?

Yes...

It was 3 Predators, a command squad on foot, a praetor on foot and 9 Terminators :biggrin.:

Yeap, sorry about that...It should be OK now! Good luck mate!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hidden Content

Well, that's one way to go. Another would be to pledge them as command squad. Just saying... :wink:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Groovy :tu: Ill do that then.

Cyclops Demolition Tanks x2 for Solar Auxilia complete. The Praetor is just for scale; these things are tiny.

gallery_86689_11936_1636349.jpg

Now back to the Spartan. Just had to take a quick break from it. That thing is HEAVY to hold after a while.

Sorry for my lack of updates, my energy levels have fallen off a cliff so when I get home in the evenings I'm basically asleep. Hoping I can past this soon and back to working on models. There's a Xiphon I'm itching to add to this pledge!

okay, since im already painting mini titans I thought why not paint a big one with them.

So, if this still qualifies I, Parweke, vow to complete a Legio Atarus Warhound Titan with turbolaser and plasma blastgun for the loyalists by 15th April 2019.

http://i.imgur.com/kiu95yq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vqvUO3g.jpg

Finally finished the Spartan. Vow complete.

gallery_86689_11936_617307.jpg

Now to figure out if I want to add a few more tanks. Hmmmmm... then which tanks. Solar Auxilia need some, but then so does the Mechanicum portion of my siege force. Choices, choices. :)

Here's the Suzerain squad (6 dudes) all finished up.

Hidden Content
gallery_106786_15196_295209.jpg

Ok, here's where I play the game a little bit with my pledges. On the left, Magos Prime, Caleb Decima, Magos Prime. On the right, ignore the techpriest enginseer on the right, I had him up on the table to be painted for a commission.

Hidden Content

gallery_106786_15196_263919.jpg

Oh, and what's this? A project of some sort? But.. It's just part for now. It won't all fit on my desk at once.

Hidden Content

WARBRINGER TITAN!!!! Told you, Capt. Semper. I"m doing all of them.

gallery_106786_15196_166535.jpg

A bit late, but I thought I'd try to reinforce my Loyalist brothers so here goes...

I, Phatsquirre1, vow to complete the following models for L&T IV. 

1x Leman Russ Battle Tank w/ Lascannon

1x Leman Russ Battle Tank w/ Lascannon

1x Leman Russ Executioner w/ Lascannon

I pledge to finish these units In the name of the Emperor, and the 2032nd 'Void Wolves' Solar Auxilia Regiment.

WXlntUV.jpg?1