+++Titans of the Heresy+++

So you're saying instead of finishing the Titans I do have, I can start painting new things? :P

Sounds like a plan.

I, Dallo, pledge to complete Task 1 by April 15th 2019 or be mind scrubbed and re designated as a Servitor.

The God Breakers will walk.

Photo of my vow... Obviously everything is sub-assembled so I can't show you the complete models but the frames should do.

CDNETfw.jpg

Edit: 

Well, since we need to name them I suppose I should do so.

Warlord - Spoliari Gloria

Reaver - Pugnus Marti

Warhound #1 - Mors Planctum

Warhound #2 - Exialtis Vigilate

Warhound #3 - Ruinae Thronum

Warhound #4 - Ignis Judicii

Edited by DuskRaider

I, Xin Ceithan, pledge to complete Task 2 by 15th of April for the glory of the Warmaster and the true Mechanicum.

Let's see if I can finish a Heresy painting challenge for once :tongue.:

gallery_66914_8104_1797828.jpg

Edit: Two very sleepy Warhounds, primed, ready to rise!

Edited by Xin Ceithan

fYuXNUN.jpg

Great to see momentum building up! :thumbsup: I think I'll join in too... VULPA WILL WALK!!!

*ahem*

Here's what I will do: In the first page, I will happily include a list with all the Titans pledged, by each participant, including their class AND their name - see LionofJudah's entry as an example. 

Having all the Titans listed and named would be great for immersion in the setting!

Just add them to your pledge and I will fish them out. Yes, I like Adeptus Titanicus THAT much! :biggrin.:

Keep 'em coming!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Got to get my names sorted now! They sound awesome Dosjetka and Lion.

Edit: Here we go. Don’t laugh, it’s my first ever attempt at anything like this!

Warlord Class [Mars Pattern : Olympus Forge Deviation] Imperius Vespa (Born within the Fabricator General’s own forge beneath Olympus Mons)

Reaver Class [Mars Pattern] Telum Ex Fabrica (Weapon of the Forge. Datafile corrupted. Scrapcode purge of Tantalus Hive records due to complete M34.456)

Reaver Class [Mars Pattern] Gladius Ignis (Sword of Fire. Famed for its relic chainfist weapon)

Warhound Class [Mars Pattern] Canis Latus (Hound at His Side. Returned to Mars for refit from the Sanctum Imperialis - renamed in honour of its service during the War within the Webway)

Warhound Class [Mars Pattern] Deus Venandi (God Hunter - so named for its battle titan hunting configuration)

Edited by Burni

I, Shard of Magnus, pledge to complete Task 1 by April 15th 2019.  By this oath I take the first step on the path of the princeps.  Paint-servitors have been dispatched to ready the sacred pigments necessary to give honor to Tempestus Dolorem, Reaver-class titan of Legio Aureum.

The Legio Cultura will walk.

To start with, I pledge a full Myrmidon Battleline Maniple - so Task 3. I might also do a Venator light maniple, but I'm not quite mad enough to promise that as yet.

Here's a current family photo, along with an extended family of knights.

IMG_2099_zpsqt6hb6tb.jpg

@ Gore Crow: :thumbsup: I have updated the first page accordingly! 

@ Mandragola: Welcome to the Titans of the Heresy and the B&C! :woot: Just to clarify though, the Tasks are about miniatures that will be painted during the event. Now i'm not sure if you mean you'll do a Myrmidon including the (admittedly impressive) miniatures displayed above or a totally new Myrmidon Maniple... Because looking at the above, only the rightmost Warlord and Reaver seem to be in early enough stages to qualify. 

Be that as it may, I have updated the first page for a Myrmidon Maniple but, if it turns out this is not the case, let me know and we will work it out. :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Mandragola: Welcome to the Titans of the Heresy and the B&C! :woot: Just to clarify though, the Tasks are about miniatures that will be painted during the event. Now i'm not sure if you mean you'll do a Myrmidon including the (admittedly impressive) miniatures displayed above or a totally new Myrmidon Maniple... Because looking at the above, only the rightmost Warlord and Reaver seem to be in early enough stages to qualify. 

Be that as it may, I have updated the first page for a Myrmidon Maniple but, if it turns out this is not the case, let me know and we will work it out. :smile.:

Ahh right got you!

The truth is I started on this lot before Christmas, and have been working on them as a group. The greyest of the warlords went together last night.

I've got a ton of work to do on them all, as they currently lack any heraldry, weathering or basing. But I've obviously got a bit of a head start on anyone with nothing.

What I'll do in that case is stick to pledge 3, but with a different set of titans. The two grey guys in the picture, a pair of warhounds that are currently in a box in my office's post room and a reaver 2 that I hope to get in a couple of weeks will constitute an Axiom battle maniple. Please forget all this talk of Myrmidon and Venator maniples, both of which I've obviously started on already.

You can probably see some painted weapons on my grey titans. My weapons are all magnetised, but I'll paint enough guns from the grey plastic stage to (at least) equip the Axiom maniple.

I won't go for pledge 5 because there's honestly no reason for me to buy another 5 titans at this point. 10 is enough to be going on with!

Hope that's ok.

Edited by Mandragola