+++Titans of the Heresy+++

[+inload: nomenclatref: TASK 2: PRINCEPS SENIORIS+]

[+Status = Aceptance+]

I'll be putting some paint on to a Maniple from The Sons of the Temple (Legio Nikator):

Manifest Law (Ipsus Granicus):

e.jpg

Megasthanes Dura:

n.jpg

and...

Old Spiteful (Senex Codomannus):

l.jpg

And Atia sets the record straight! :laugh.:

Good luck with the (very demanding) Solaria... :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks! Not quite sure how I'm gonna do the green, but I already have some ideas with liquid masking tape in mind ....

Anyways - before picture - 4 Warhounds, 2 Reavers!

y1oUEOr.jpg

Gonna do the Legio Mortis half first :)

Edited by Atia

Ruinae Thronum is now complete. 

Warhound #4 will have to be put on hold, I've lost one of the hatches that's just before the ball joint of the arm and I'm unsure how I'll replace it at this time.

Congrats DuskRaider another God Machine for Legio Mortis! :biggrin.:

Sorry to hear about your predicament... Are you referring to the extension from the body? Like what passes for an arm? That might be serious... :sad.:

[+inload: nomenclatref: TASK 2: PRINCEPS SENIORIS+]

[+Status = Aceptance+]

I'll be putting some paint on to a Maniple from The Sons of the Temple (Legio Nikator):

Hidden Content

Manifest Law (Ipsus Granicus):

e.jpg

Megasthanes Dura:

n.jpg

and...

Old Spiteful (Senex Codomannus):

l.jpg

VERY promising stuff there Apologist, can't wait for that unique colour scheme of yours! :yes: I used the High Gothic version of your great name-choices. The names alone give huge gravitas! 

Good luck sir! 

And Atia sets the record straight! :laugh.:

Good luck with the (very demanding) Solaria... :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks! Not quite sure how I'm gonna do the green, but I already have some ideas with liquid masking tape in mind ....

Anyways - before picture - 4 Warhounds, 2 Reavers!

Hidden Content

y1oUEOr.jpg

Gonna do the Legio Mortis half first :smile.:

GreatExpectationss.crop_666x500_503,0.pr

A good start for Mortis! I suggest you edit this in your original vow post as it is linked in the first page.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

No Cap, the little hatch that goes on the arms. I may try to green stuff mold one like TDA suggested, but for now I'm on to the Reaver.

I have 4 extra ones I could send to you, but maybe someone who lives closer to you than me could do that?

Hmmmm... Are you thinking the caps for the top of the ball joints? The ones that have either the Eye of Horus or Imperial Eagle? The hatches are on either side of the carapace, there's only 4 of them to a box.

It's driving me up a wall because I know it was on there before and I keep the unpainted bits in plastic baggies until I'm ready. If it fell off while priming then it's just gone because over the weekend we got 2 feet of snow.

By the way, my Reaver with Plasma Cannon and Arioch Claw arrived so after I'm done with this vow you can bet I'll be throwing out another one.

Edited by DuskRaider

I hereby pledge the service of Legio Atarus to this effort! I shall be going for Pledge 3, with a full Axiom Battle Maniple;

Warlord; Pax Imperialis

Reaver 1; Shield Of Logopolis

Reaver 2; Iustus Indignatio

Warhound 1; Amarok

Warhound 2; Curse Of Fenrir

My ‘before’ shot will have to wait a couple of weeks, as will my starting to paint them, due to everything being packed up in boxes ready for a big house move next week! This will hopefully give me the incentive to get back on the hobby as soon as things are unpacked at the other end!

I hereby pledge the service of Legio Atarus to this effort! I shall be going for Pledge 3, with a full Axiom Battle Maniple;

Warlord; Pax Imperialis

Reaver 1; Shield Of Logopolis

Reaver 2; Iustus Indignatio

Warhound 1; Amarok

Warhound 2; Curse Of Fenrir

My ‘before’ shot will have to wait a couple of weeks, as will my starting to paint them, due to everything being packed up in boxes ready for a big house move next week! This will hopefully give me the incentive to get back on the hobby as soon as things are unpacked at the other end!

Good to have you on board General Zodd - good luck with your Axiom Maniple. And it was about time to see Atarus making an appearance! Add your before pic whenever you get it! :)

Perhaps a daft question, but do/should we post WIPs here?

Looks like the train's gathering steam :)

It does, doesn’t it? :lol:

Here you must show at least the “before” and the “after” pictures of each Titan you pledged but you’re invited to post as many WIP pics as you like! When you’re done, you can also get a pic with your entire pledge together in a familiar pic. All the pics of completed stuff will be linked to the first page so this can become a handy resource to all Adeptus Titanicus fans! :)

I will update later today!

Hmmmm... Are you thinking the caps for the top of the ball joints? The ones that have either the Eye of Horus or Imperial Eagle? The hatches are on either side of the carapace, there's only 4 of them to a box.

It's driving me up a wall because I know it was on there before and I keep the unpainted bits in plastic baggies until I'm ready. If it fell off while priming then it's just gone because over the weekend we got 2 feet of snow.

By the way, my Reaver with Plasma Cannon and Arioch Claw arrived so after I'm done with this vow you can bet I'll be throwing out another one.

Yes, the little round ones with eye of horus.

2 feet? thats alot, we only got 8 inches but last night the temparature went down to -30 celcius.

gallery_48988_15151_107744.png

OK, so, an official welcome to General Zodd - not only to the TotH but also to the B&C! Good luck with your Atarus - my favourite Loyalist Legio! :biggrin.:

Also welcome to The_Bloody with his two Reavers - the stars of the Titandeath supplement! Good luck mate! :thumbsup:

I'm very happy this event is gaining momentum... And Titandeath is not even out yet! :laugh.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Brother Handro, do pledge to paint a full Axiom maniple  (Task 3) by the 15th of April in the colours of the Legio Vanilla Gryphonicus!

AxiomManiple

Warlord - Lux Incandens (Incandescent Light)

Reaver -  Pugnis Rex  (Warrior King)

Reaver - Grey Angel

Warhound - Fides Impudens (Unashamed Loyalty)

Warhound - Vox Stridens (Strident Voice)

Reaver Pugnus Marti complete

K2tm5th.jpg

u5VKcLE.jpg

JZARswE.jpg

BYzjxu0.jpg

I'm sure a lot of you are wondering about their bases... I replaced the Marines with better ones but I need to prime them and so far the warmest it's been since then is 19F. In the next day or two it's supposed to warm up so I'll get them ready for paint.

Reaver Pugnus Marti complete

I'm sure a lot of you are wondering about their bases... I replaced the Marines with better ones but I need to prime them and so far the warmest it's been since then is 19F. In the next day or two it's supposed to warm up so I'll get them ready for paint.

Dude you are a machine! great work! And at least you have an idea for your bases, some of us are having a hard time deciding what to do with them :sweat:

Haha thanks man, I'm surprising myself with these. I REALLY want to get the bases done and then use some weathering powders on them / the Titans (mainly just dust from fallen buildings and the like). That's another reason I'm getting the Knights done, their bases don't require another pass with the primer.

Titans are the most moorish painting subjects. They take the paint so well and you just want to keep going, I love painting them!

Great job Duskraider, that looks brilliant even if it is a filthy traitor engine. Hope you find the missing bit soon.

I’ve nuln oiled and necron compound’d everything now. I’d have been further ahead but have been trying to clear the Imperial Knight Preceptor I got for Xmas, off my painting table. It just needs the decals applying and then I’m all about the titans!

Cap, now there’s a Knight vow can I add my 2 Cerastus Lancers to my vow? They’re in my start picture anyway. Always wanted to be a Baron