+++Titans of the Heresy+++

Ignis Judicii ready to wage war.

yfZSgpNh.jpg

0lB4RVPh.jpg

xLgpCTIh.jpg

0MFIFprh.jpg

All four Warhounds completed thus far

vVhMu9mh.jpg

Now all I have left is the Warlord Spoliari Gloria, the bases and then... well... I'll actually be re-vowing. I'm currently staring at another Warlord, two Reavers and two Warhounds now ready for paint application and the chance to serve the Death Lord as well. 

House Ifan, a homebrew mechanicum aligned knight house.

OK, updated accordingly!

Ignis Judicii ready to wage war.

Hidden Content

yfZSgpNh.jpg

0lB4RVPh.jpg

xLgpCTIh.jpg

0MFIFprh.jpg

All four Warhounds completed thus far

vVhMu9mh.jpg

Now all I have left is the Warlord Spoliari Gloria, the bases and then... well... I'll actually be re-vowing. I'm currently staring at another Warlord, two Reavers and two Warhounds now ready for paint application and the chance to serve the Death Lord as well. 

Glad to see you overcame your problem - did you find the missing the piece? 

They do look fantastic when all put together, don't they? Excellent work and excellent pace! :tu:

To the service of The Warmaster I pledge an Axiom battle line maniple of the Legio Oblitus (The Forgotten).

We’ll go with a minimum to start with and see where it ends.

Welcome on board Taxidermied! 

I'm not entirely sure of your Task though... You said an Axiom Maniple but then you said you'd go with a minimum (which is a single Titan)... Anyway, I've put you down for an Axiom but let me know it you want something else. 

Good luck! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well I wouldn't say I found the part. I picked up another box of Warhounds and nabbed a piece from there. Now I can make a mould of a loose bit and add that to the next one.

It is nice seeing them all together. It'll be nicer when they're on their bases and ready for combat.

The ??? for me can be quantified as a warlord, a reaver, 2 warhounds, and 3 knights questoris (Coldshroud). I should probably open the boxes and books and read what sort of maniples they can qualify as.

Alright, in your initial post you said you were going for a single Titan - so I guess this is no longer the case? 

If you go for three Titans then its Task 2 (maybe the Mandatory components an Axiom works). :)

I pledge to complete Task 4 by 15th April along with a banner of knights (Task B )!

2 different Legio's (Fureans and ???) And an undecided knight house.

Edited: because I decided to scrap the mixed Legio idea and just aim for two maniples!

Edited by ToxicVex

Ok, pots of paint have stirred, bones cast...

Mark these down, for the God-Machines walk ...

For Legio Krytos!

Light Venator Maniple

Destroyer of Illusions - Vastabat illusio (Reaver Class)

Scent of Strontium - In Odorum Strontium (Warhound Class)

Relentless Pursuit of Truth - Immitis exactor Veritatis (Warhound Class)

Pics once the green dries ;)

I pledge to complete Task 4 by 15th April along with a banner of knights (Task B )!

2 different Legio's (Fureans and ???) And an undecided knight house.

Edited: because I decided to scrap the mixed Legio idea and just aim for two maniples!

Welcome on board ToxicVex!

Now when you decide on the Titan classes as well as their names (and the name of the second Legio), feel free to share so I can update the first page accordingly!

On the Knights' front, I assume you're going for 6 Questoris... If that's not the case let me know (and when you decide on the name of the House too).

Good luck! :smile.:

Ok, pots of paint have stirred, bones cast...

Mark these down, for the God-Machines walk ...

For Legio Krytos!

Light Venator Maniple

Destroyer of Illusions - Vastabat illusio (Reaver Class)

Scent of Strontium - In Odorum Strontium (Warhound Class)

Relentless Pursuit of Truth - Immitis exactor Veritatis (Warhound Class)

Pics once the green dries :wink:

Yeeees, Krytos! :thumbsup: I like the Scent of Strontium already! :yes:

Hidden Content

gallery_72033_15199_559816.jpg

My completed Legio Gryphonicus Reaver Titan Verbum Dimini!

Very nice clean job there... And about time to see someone using that face-plate! :thumbsup:

So you're done with your vow - do you plan a follow up? You can use the existing Titan as a base and by adding another two Titans you may pledge for Task 2!

Since they got primed along with the titans we best add a minimum Knight banner to my pledge.

Great! Again, I assume that we're talking about 3 Questoris... If that's not the case let me know. Also the name of the House when you decide on it! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Yes Questoris knights. The three little guys at the front of my work pile. Without a single shred of shame I’m calling them House Harkonnen.

Oh droll! :tongue.:

Anyways, here's my Cerastus of House Malinax:

gallery_27176_14912_113933.jpg

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!