+++Titans of the Heresy+++

80% done on my Titan vow. Just got the Reaver 2 to sort. Here's whats complete:

Have put some other images in my plog.

Congratulations Burni! Legio Ignatum has easily the most striking pattern and it is further extenuated when you put a maniple together!

It'll be great if you were also to attach a pic for each of the Titans in your post above...

Hidden Content

gallery_138915_15158_28139.jpg

Herald of War complete (and drying, which is my excuse for the bad photo).

Have 2 warhounds on order, but wont vow them until I have them in hand. Really enjoying getting this stuff painted.

That's the point! :laugh.: Congrats on completing the fourth God-Machine mate! :thumbsup:

Now let's see you vow those Warhounds!

This is a Great thread and I will be vowing when I have finished the Titans I have in the WIP stages! (Sadly didnt check the B&C before I started the models)

That said it has been inspirational in the painting of my own 'tiny titans'

Glad you like it! :woot:

If your Titans are in early stages of painting you may still vow them. If not, feel free to join when the new one arrive, provided the event is still on! :wink:

I, Mendi Warrior, pledge to complete Task 1 (at least) by April 15th 2019 or be mind scrubbed and re designated as a Servitor.

Warlord Titan - Messorem Animarum - Harvester of Souls

Better late than never, better safe than sorry :biggrin.:

Picture of the sprues as of February 4, 2019. Since then, I have started building several of these titans (see my project log).

Hidden Content

gallery_116407_14938_128903.jpg

Mendi, I see you have quite the pipeline! Good luck with the Warlord but it is now expected that all of them will be eventually vowed! :tongue.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

FINALLY. With all of my vow (and all of my AT models painted thus far) based I can call my first vow complete. I honestly can't believe I got these done so quickly. But don't worry, there's more!

zRJy70z.jpg
WhvZ0Ei.jpg
3Er6VM5.jpg
ssbVgzY.jpg
25DRwEn.jpg
ff3RWG0.jpg

And for the halibut, here's all of my completed models:

And for my next vow:

8S2Wocq.jpg

That's another Warlord, two more Reavers and three more Warhounds. 

Edit 2/13:

The names for the new engines are-

Warlord: Regina Phantasma

Reaver #1: Excorio Arbitra

Reaver #2: Indomitus Fulgor

Warhound #1: Lupus Spodium (this is actually Vyke's 28mm Warhound Cinderwolf)

Warhound #2: Victus Vagor

Warhound #3: Equus Pallidus

Edited by DuskRaider

SOLARIA!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSsssss!

I'll accept the Reaver as this is not a competitive event. BUT you'll also throw the Warlord into the deal! And as a reminder, 3 or 4 Titans will still earn you Task 2 - you need to get to 5 Titans to be eligible for Task 3. What do you say? Can you get your hands on another one?

Oh, and I want names! (of the Titans that is, not the resistance leaders! :lol:)

Do you have an interest in Solaria? Thought your Legio was the God Breakers.

Oh my (War) lord, you want the big titan too! Have you seen how much trim is on a Warlord's armour? [almost breaks down crying] Where do I report for servitor 'training' already?!

OK I'll do it! 1 Warlord, 1 Reaver, 2 Warhounds before April 15th. I'm working on the names.

As a matter of fact I got some painting done tonight. First time in ages, although all I've done is work on the Reaver's and Warlord's chassis. No pics, not really much to see, they just aren't pure shiny metallic now.

This was inspired by a game of AT this afternoon, where my Reaver cut the head off my opponent's Warlord with a chainfist. The Warlord then fell on top on his undamaged Reaver, crushing its body. The Reaver then fell on his Questoris Banner, flattening them. All this happened around my badly mauled chainfist Reaver. It's so bizarre I'm sure we've got something wrong resolving it.

Edited by splayedpaintbrush

Whoa Duskraider - you've gone big on AT eh? They look amazing.

AT seems to have really captured the imagination of a lot of Fraters. Exciting times!

Cap: have added the individual pics as requested. (I'm going to start using Imgur I think, the B&C uploader makes me cry, esp when trying to use it on my phone).

Oh yeah man, I'm balls to the wall with Titanicus right now. After this next vow is complete I'm calling it all finished for now until something new is released and / or Molech really catches my eye... but even then, GW needs to release more Knights for me to really consider running an all-Knight army.

Oh yeah man, I'm balls to the wall with Titanicus right now. After this next vow is complete I'm calling it all finished for now until something new is released and / or Molech really catches my eye... but even then, GW needs to release more Knights for me to really consider running an all-Knight army.

One of us, one of us, one of us.

*goes back in my vault painting more god-engines*

I Warsmith Uveron shall make the following Vow

I will complete Task 1 and paint the Reaver Titan, Primus Furioso of the Legio Ignatum... I will also aim to complete the Reaver titan Primus Eradicus of the Legio Ignatum with hopes that a 3rd titan can be found.

I will also complete Task B and paint a full banner of Questoris knights of House Steeldale (Homebrewed house).

Below is a photo taken today of these models primed and ready for paint.

gallery_63905_15238_574126.jpg

Edited by Warsmith Uveron

Hail!

First part of my vow is complete!

Avernus Maxima, Warhound scout titan of Legio Astorum

YBmswux.jpg

Pyladii Alpha, Warhound scout titan of Legio Astorum

UaqRRX8.jpg

And the pair:

6mOJRRo.jpg

Now I just need to get cracking on the Reaver battle titan!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

I've been looking at the first page and I'm very impressed with the Frater commitment to this game... Adeptus Titanicus really hit a nerve I think! :lol:

FINALLY. With all of my vow (and all of my AT models painted thus far) based I can call my first vow complete. I honestly can't believe I got these done so quickly. But don't worry, there's more!

Hidden Content

zRJy70z.jpg
WhvZ0Ei.jpg
3Er6VM5.jpg
ssbVgzY.jpg
25DRwEn.jpg
ff3RWG0.jpg

And for the halibut, here's all of my completed models:

R9WELer.jpg

And for my next vow:

8S2Wocq.jpg

That's another Warlord, two more Reavers and three more Warhounds. Names pending.

First of all, congratulations on completing the bases as you promised. The addition of bases and decal, moves model to the next level - and you've done a splendid job about it too!

Now I see you're going for another vow here - and a very big one at that! Good luck mate, you'll be eligible for the highest recognition this event can offer! :lol:

SOLARIA!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSsssss!

I'll accept the Reaver as this is not a competitive event. BUT you'll also throw the Warlord into the deal! And as a reminder, 3 or 4 Titans will still earn you Task 2 - you need to get to 5 Titans to be eligible for Task 3. What do you say? Can you get your hands on another one?

Oh, and I want names! (of the Titans that is, not the resistance leaders! :laugh.:)

Do you have an interest in Solaria? Thought your Legio was the God Breakers.

Oh my (War) lord, you want the big titan too! Have you seen how much trim is on a Warlord's armour? [almost breaks down crying] Where do I report for servitor 'training' already?!

OK I'll do it! 1 Warlord, 1 Reaver, 2 Warhounds before April 15th. I'm working on the names.

As a matter of fact I got some painting done tonight. First time in ages, although all I've done is work on the Reaver's and Warlord's chassis. No pics, not really much to see, they just aren't pure shiny metallic now.

This was inspired by a game of AT this afternoon, where my Reaver cut the head off my opponent's Warlord with a chainfist. The Warlord then fell on top on his undamaged Reaver, crushing its body. The Reaver then fell on his Questoris Banner, flattening them. All this happened around my badly mauled chainfist Reaver. It's so bizarre I'm sure we've got something wrong resolving it.

Well, God Breakers were my first project and after 7 Titans I think I'm ready for another project. Now I do like Solaria - I think it's a great scheme and a great background, but it seems kind of out of my league... I'll probably go for something more straight forward like Vulpa or Mortis...

So we're on regarding the Warlord! Now if you can squeeze another Titan in there (say another Reaver) then you'l be eligible for Task 3! :devil:

Just saying... :lol:

I Warsmith Uveron shall make the following Vow

I will complete Task 1 and paint the Reaver Titan, Primus Furioso of the Legio Ignatum... I will also aim to complete the Reaver titan Primus Eradicus of the Legio Ignatum with hopes that a 3rd titan can be found.

I will also complete Task B and paint a full banner of Questoris knights of House Steeldale (Homebrewed house).

Below is a photo taken today of these models primed and ready for paint.

Hidden Content

gallery_63905_15238_574126.jpg

Welcome on board Uveron! :)

I look forward for your take on Ignatum as I do for your DIY Knights House colours! And I sure hope you come by another Titan and secure Task 2 level! Go, go, go!!!

Hail!

First part of my vow is complete!

Hidden Content

Avernus Maxima, Warhound scout titan of Legio Astorum

YBmswux.jpg

Pyladii Alpha, Warhound scout titan of Legio Astorum

UaqRRX8.jpg

And the pair:

6mOJRRo.jpg

Now I just need to get cracking on the Reaver battle titan!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Good show Master Ciaphas, your Astorum kicks butt, and I love the bases too! Now off to the Reaver!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I hereby declare the vow that I will complete the following tasks:

Taks 3: Paint an Axiom Maniple of the Legio Gryphonicus

Furthermore to uphold the honour of my parent Legio, Legio Fureans I vow to complete the additional task:

Task  1: Paint two Fureans Warlords

Edited by Gamma310

Vow complete!

b6vO2ma.jpg

WEZResj.jpg

jOZLjmj.jpg

HsZp3NN.jpg

FJ1NJDT.jpg

Really enjoyed painting these titans! Still got my Knight vow to complete but going to have a break from painting robots and paint some 4th Company Ultramarines (in preparation for Shadowspear!) Will get the Cerastus Knights finished up in March :)

Keep up the great work Fraters!

I hereby declare the vow that I will complete the following tasks:

Taks 3: Paint an Axiom Maniple of the Legio Gryphonicus

Furthermore to uphold the honour of my parent Legio, Legio Fureans I vow to complete the additional task:

Task 1: Paint two Fureans Warlords

Welcome Gamma310! Actually if you paint 6+ Titans you're eligible for Task 4, so good luck with that! :tu: Oh, and forget to name them! ;)

Vow complete!

Hidden Content

b6vO2ma.jpg

WEZResj.jpg

jOZLjmj.jpg

HsZp3NN.jpg

FJ1NJDT.jpg

Really enjoyed painting these titans! Still got my Knight vow to complete but going to have a break from painting robots and paint some 4th Company Ultramarines (in preparation for Shadowspear!) Will get the Cerastus Knights finished up in March :smile.:

Keep up the great work Fraters!

A fantastic effort there Burni - congratulations on completing a very large and very clean task there! Take your break and come back to us - hopefully before the end of the event.

Say, are these Ultras 40k or 30k? Because if it is the latter, and you have another two 30k units lying around, you may wanna consider joining the L&T IV

Again, congratulations for this spectacular result!

Just wanted to add a photo update to the excellent work going on here. I've completed the skeletal work on my vow, just moving onto armour panels as soon as life allows :smile.:

Hidden Content

c6AhZY6.jpg

The do look very ominous in this aged metallic effect of yours there! :lol: Go Praesagious!

Hidden Content

gallery_138915_15158_20784.jpg

Can't get anymore unbuilt than still in the box.

So I pledge 2 warhound titans; 'Vow of Duty' and 'Glorys Rise'

This would probably put me now onto task 4, with my initial 3 titans as an axiom maniple and herald of war and these two as a venator maniple.

A Task 4 it is! Go fo it Iron Heretic!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Just a bit of progress on my vow, the Axiom Maniple plus an extra Reaver for efficiency's sake...everything has grey and yellow, blue and white to come!

SAM 1136Resized

Hopefully broken the back of the airbrush work, then it'll be just endless armour trim to go...

Right, now I’ve finally moved house and unpacked all the boring, necessary stuff, I can now unpack my hobby stuff! And first up are the members of my pledge, in various states of construction.

https://imgur.com/gallery/51MVYAA

I’m going to try and get cracking, now I’ve lost a few weeks, and try to batch paint the Warhounds to show you before too long!

Edited by General Zodd

Quick Update!

Well its been almost a week, and I have had a odd week. I have made some progress with all my titans it is not the progress I want to make but progress was made all the same. First up all my Knights were given a base coat and hit with a black wash. They are at now what I consider minimum standard to get on the table and dont look horrible when beaning used. The plan will be to return and start adding a few layers of paint and highlights to them. The Plan is go go for almost cream on the shareholder and work in some greens on all the lenses, as well a long pass to pick out details.

gallery_63905_15238_1427824.jpg

Following this I set to work on my pair of Reaver Titans and Iam about half way though the base colors again. The hazard striping is still a little rough but it will be cleaned up as other layers are added.

gallery_63905_15238_332666.jpg

Sadly and what has derailed most of my painting for the last few days is that I appear to have lost one of the leg armor plates for one of the titans. This is not ideal and after checking in every location I have been painting for the last week, I have decided that it is lost. As such I have started to gather the needed materials for a press mold to cast my own sparepart, hopefuly it will not look that bad, and any problems with it can be painted up as battle damage.

gallery_63905_15238_9140.jpg