+++Titans of the Heresy+++

I've started work on my vow as well:

Work on the first Legio Gryphonicus Reaver has started. It is actually close to beeing finished. But I have no wepaons for it yet since I used them for my Fureans Titans.  And silly me has lost the head as well. No Idea where I put that thing.....

20190220_214429.thumb.jpg.d09b8e5494d7dd

20190220_214415.thumb.jpg.d9afdd3c40aefb

20190220_214424.thumb.jpg.c8fb04a6fcee93

Finally finished my first titan for my vow, Occidere Mandatum of Legio Vulturum. I wasn't a massive fan of the reaver's look before starting AT, but having made a bunch, the ugly little things are growing on me! I can't wait to get this one in combat!

PbEWS7Al.jpg

Zg68HkTl.jpg

10dbUSTl.jpg

LTSxy3Yl.jpg

One more with a more helpful background

VN2yb04l.jpg?1

Edited by Gore Crow

Hail!

So - a wee progress report! I have managed to magnetize my Reaver Titan; it actually went a lot smoother than I expected, so that is grand! I expect to undercoat it tomorrow and then there will another progress report picture.

In the meantime, I am feeling very (as in very) brave, so I will pledge another:

I, Master Ciaphas, pledge to complete a single Cerastus Knight banner composed of two knights of House Tintaroth, by April 15th 2019, or be named a servitor for the remainer of the year. 

And here is the vow picture:

m99h3nw.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Reaver progress

Been a busy few weeks at work, but managed a little bit of progress on a Reaver.

013422E5 733E 40AD AFA9 B37F36320DAB

Planned out the colours for the Knights, thinking maybe a worn gold trim on the armour.  That or I start again and go House Devine after seeing the cover from 'The Death of Molech'.  That purple is just stunning.

Oh and anyone wonderinmg about the undrilled barrels, I snapped my bit and need to replace it :wacko.: 

Edited by Taxidermied

Update Time - (also includes my Legio Gryphonicus who aren't part of the vow - but they don't want to be excluded here :sweat:)

Howdy Guys and Girls - time for another little update :smile.:

Quite a mixed bag of updates for my tiny titans - did some decals work aswell as some planning for the bases:

mdx25D2.jpg

Nk6QPaD.jpg

sYWI9tt.jpg

All in all 7 Titans are waiting to get weathering and/or bases done in one swoop - and I'm already trying to work out the colour scheme for my next 3 engines .... :wink:

2fM9SZd.jpg

:happy.:

Solaria then?

Uh huh - for the Great Mother!

Figuring out the vines pattern:

4UiXWA6.jpg

And getting the tone right:

3DRKQAq.jpg

Tell me what you think :sweat:

OK, I have been overwhelmed at work as of late... sorry everyone...

But I have not been idle - here's my WIP:

med_gallery_27176_14912_115777.jpg

Anyways:

hmm then two basic size knight houses will drop by

Ermm, is that a vow? :unsure.: Let me know and I'll update the fist page accordingly...

Right, now I’ve finally moved house and unpacked all the boring, necessary stuff, I can now unpack my hobby stuff! And first up are the members of my pledge, in various states of construction.

https://imgur.com/gallery/51MVYAA

I’m going to try and get cracking, now I’ve lost a few weeks, and try to batch paint the Warhounds to show you before too long!

So how are things? Are you back on the saddle?

Quick Update!

Well its been almost a week, and I have had a odd week. I have made some progress with all my titans it is not the progress I want to make but progress was made all the same. First up all my Knights were given a base coat and hit with a black wash. They are at now what I consider minimum standard to get on the table and dont look horrible when beaning used. The plan will be to return and start adding a few layers of paint and highlights to them. The Plan is go go for almost cream on the shareholder and work in some greens on all the lenses, as well a long pass to pick out details.

Hidden Content

gallery_63905_15238_1427824.jpg

Following this I set to work on my pair of Reaver Titans and Iam about half way though the base colors again. The hazard striping is still a little rough but it will be cleaned up as other layers are added.

gallery_63905_15238_332666.jpg

Sadly and what has derailed most of my painting for the last few days is that I appear to have lost one of the leg armor plates for one of the titans. This is not ideal and after checking in every location I have been painting for the last week, I have decided that it is lost. As such I have started to gather the needed materials for a press mold to cast my own sparepart, hopefuly it will not look that bad, and any problems with it can be painted up as battle damage.

Hidden Content

gallery_63905_15238_9140.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that... Have you managed to find a replacement? Or make one? :wink:

I have started my entry, 1 Warlord for Legio Astorum. Gotta get other projects finished before really going to town though.

Great! Now all you need is work out a name! :biggrin.:

Work on the first Legio Gryphonicus Reaver has started. It is actually close to beeing finished. But I have no wepaons for it yet since I used them for my Fureans Titans. And silly me has lost the head as well. No Idea where I put that thing.....

Hidden Content

You lost your head! :tongue.: Hope you find it man... What are you going to do with the weapons?

Finally finished my first titan for my vow, Occidere Mandatum of Legio Vulturum. I wasn't a massive fan of the reaver's look before starting AT, but having made a bunch, the ugly little things are growing on me! I can't wait to get this one in combat!

Hidden Content

PbEWS7Al.jpg

OMG! That's a fantastic marble effect Gore Crow! But I also really like your burned metal effect. Congrats mate! :thumbsup:

Hail!

So - a wee progress report! I have managed to magnetize my Reaver Titan; it actually went a lot smoother than I expected, so that is grand! I expect to undercoat it tomorrow and then there will another progress report picture.

In the meantime, I am feeling very (as in very) brave, so I will pledge another:

I, Master Ciaphas, pledge to complete a single Cerastus Knight banner composed of two knights of House Tintaroth, by April 15th 2019, or be named a servitor for the remainer of the year.

And here is the vow picture:

Hidden Content

m99h3nw.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Looking forward for your feedback on this. I think the Cerastus are great and far more straight forward to paint than the Questoris...

Been a busy few weeks at work, but managed a little bit of progress on a Reaver.

Planned out the colours for the Knights, thinking maybe a worn gold trim on the armour. That or I start again and go House Devine after seeing the cover from 'The Death of Molech'. That purple is just stunning.

Oh and anyone wonderinmg about the undrilled barrels, I snapped my bit and need to replace it :wacko.:

Ouch! :ermm: And you're right about that purple!

Update Time - (also includes my Legio Gryphonicus who aren't part of the vow - but they don't want to be excluded here :sweat:)

Howdy Guys and Girls - time for another little update :smile.:

Quite a mixed bag of updates for my tiny titans - did some decals work aswell as some planning for the bases:

Hidden Content

mdx25D2.jpg

Nk6QPaD.jpg

sYWI9tt.jpg

All in all 7 Titans are waiting to get weathering and/or bases done in one swoop - and I'm already trying to work out the colour scheme for my next 3 engines .... :wink:

2fM9SZd.jpg

:happy.:

Solaria then?

Uh huh - for the Great Mother!

Figuring out the vines pattern:

Hidden Content

4UiXWA6.jpg

And getting the tone right:

3DRKQAq.jpg

Tell me what you think :sweat:

Wow! Beautiful Warhounds Atia! :thumbsup:

As regards the Solaria pattern, I kind of think the white dots must be more dense...

Indomitus Fulgor- Savage Splendour

Hidden Content

5ZW5NfJ.jpg

You sir are a Forge World in your own right! This is developing into a great collection man! Looks amazing!

Work has finally started on my Reavers aswell!

Nothing too exciting, just proof that things are moving. :tongue.:

Hidden Content

52350419_314534432597312_897436220683347

They are going to be called Pugilator and Solitudines Facio.

Updated the names - Good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Nice to see so many completed titans here, Atia's hounds are great, DR's and Gore Crows reavers too.

I have suffered from lack of motivation this week, but will continue to paint on monday.

I promised something crazy and here it is...

http://i.imgur.com/vqvUO3g.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kiu95yq.jpg

if you havent done it already go check all the nice 30k models in Loyalty & Treachery IV thread.

Edited by Parweke

Nice to see so many completed titans here, Atia's hounds are great, DR's and Gore Crows reavers too.

I have suffered from lack of motivation this week, but will continue to paint on monday.

Dont know if its okay to post this link here but its kinda related so... I did something crazy as I promised :)

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/353096-loyalty-treachery-iv/page-8?do=findComment&comment=5259998

Totally fine with the link. You may even post pics of progress - I bet it’ll be a huge motivator for all the frater!

Nice.

Will post updates here too. Uuuh, what have I done? :)

I will remove the link and post the starting pic here.

Oh, and I have name list for my (ten) Atarus Titans... I know I have only 6 in my vow but im upgrading from crazy to insane.

Edited by Parweke

Okay, my House Raven knights are done! No names, alas, for that is one thing my creativity doesn't extend to.

They look fantastic man, House Raven livery is extremely striking and more so in that scale! How did you find the overall experience? Also, don't worry about the names, after all, they're only Knights! :laugh.:

We'll see if I can squeeze in another little vow or not.

Please do!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Right, now I’ve finally moved house and unpacked all the boring, necessary stuff, I can now unpack my hobby stuff! And first up are the members of my pledge, in various states of construction.https://imgur.com/gallery/51MVYAA

I’m going to try and get cracking, now I’ve lost a few weeks, and try to batch paint the Warhounds to show you before too long!

So how are things? Are you back on the saddle?

Funny you should ask! Here are my first two Titans completed, the pair of Warhounds;

Amarok

https://imgur.com/a/IHjhgks

zBXU3Iw.jpg

And

Curse of Fenrir

https://imgur.com/a/jbponPw

ZI4wGaRh.jpg

Next up, I’m going to tackle my next Warlord, then on to the Reavers!

Edited by General Zodd

Okay, my House Raven knights are done! No names, alas, for that is one thing my creativity doesn't extend to.

They look fantastic man, House Raven livery is extremely striking and more so in that scale! How did you find the overall experience? Also, don't worry about the names, after all, they're only Knights! :laugh.:

[snip]

Oh, they were great fun. The hardest part was figuring out angles for the hazard stripes and even that wasn't too bad.

But I have not been idle - here's my WIP:

med_gallery_27176_14912_115777.jpg

Work on the first Legio Gryphonicus Reaver has started. It is actually close to beeing finished. But I have no wepaons for it yet since I used them for my Fureans Titans. And silly me has lost the head as well. No Idea where I put that thing.....

Hidden Content

You lost your head! :tongue.: Hope you find it man... What are you going to do with the weapons?

Yeah, more Reavers is always a good thing. My only hope is the new sprue which should come out in the next weeks to get my Reaver a head and weapons.

My progress:

Yeah, thank the Omnissiah that these weapons sprue seem to be ready for pre order next weekend. So that my reaver can get a head and some weapons very soon. He looks so naked without them.

On Friday I received some reinforcements:

20190222 164720

Saturday evening the assembly line had been completed (including Bases):

IMG 20190223 WA0011

On Sunday the primers were applied corresponding to the final colour (I hate painting trim):

20190224 144915

20190224 144918

20190224 144921

On Sunday evening I painted all the Titan bodies in the base colours and washed the miniatures. I forgot to take photos but the bodies are at 90% and will be completed in the next 12 hours. I’ll provide you with pictures either this evening or tomorrow. And then I’ll have to paint all the armour panels and weapons.

On March the 6th I’ll have to leave for the yearly military service and the painting will be restricted to weekends…

Yeah, thank the Omnissiah that these weapons sprue seem to be ready for pre order next weekend. So that my reaver can get a head and some weapons very soon. He looks so naked without them.

On Friday I received some reinforcements:

Saturday evening the assembly line had been completed (including Bases):

On Sunday the primers were applied corresponding to the final colour (I hate painting trim):

On Sunday evening I painted all the Titan bodies in the base colours and washed the miniatures. I forgot to take photos but the bodies are at 90% and will be completed in the next 12 hours. I’ll provide you with pictures either this evening or tomorrow. And then I’ll have to paint all the armour panels and weapons.

On March the 6th I’ll have to leave for the yearly military service and the painting will be restricted to weekends…

Im upgrading my vow to Task 5.

2 full Axiom Maniples.

before pics of reavers and warlords

http://i.imgur.com/RrFtPPe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2Ujkecp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wlHunjW.jpg

edit: 6.3.19 Plasma warlord arrived today

Edited by Parweke