Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Errata entry 11.01.2019

- - - - - Thousand Sons Errata

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 16,300 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal

I just noticed Thousand Sons got their FAQ/Errata updated. The only thing that changed is this:

Page 79 – Chaos Spawn, Abilities, Mutated Beyond
Reason, Designer’s Note
Change the last sentence to read:
‘Each has a points value of 25 (this includes all of
its weapons).’

Not sure what it changes but I thought I'll let you know since there's no article about it.

• WarriorFish likes this

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpg

Dolchiate Remembrancer

Dolchiate Remembrancer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,458 posts
  • Faction: CSoV, TSons
It just modifies how they cost when they are created by spells and abilities in matched play

Segmentum Ultima::Dolchiate Sector ++Tales of Warfare in a Sector of the 41st Millennium++
IA: Crimson Sons of Vengeance(BA Successor) ++ IT: Thrallband Tusmah(TS Thrallband)

ETL_Medal_03.gif ETL_Medal_04.gif  gallery_29004_10383_212.pnggallery_62972_10568_30745.jpggallery_48988_10069_9408.pnghPRn0FW.pnggallery_48988_13169_15439.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thousand Sons, Errata

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users