Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dark Eldar 1500pts - Pure Kabal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TheShredder

TheShredder

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 411 posts

For a bit of fun, I thought I'd have a go at using a more 'traditional' DE list, with a ton of Kabalites in transports. 

Poison Tongue Battalion (+5CP) 
Archon (Huskblade, Splinter Pistol, Soul Seeker) - 76 (Warlord: Soul Thirst) 
Archon (Huskblade, Splinter Pistol) – 76 
3 Lhamaeans – 45 
10 Kabalite Warriors (2x Blaster) – 94 
5 Kabalite Warriors (Blaster) – 47 
5 Kabalite Warriors (Blaster) – 47 
5 Kabalite Warriors (Shredder) – 38 
5 Scourges (4x Haywire Blaster) – 92 
5 Scourges (4x Haywire Blaster) – 92 
5 Mandrakes - 80 
Ravager (3x Disintegrator) – 125 
Raider (Disintegrator) – 80 
Venom (Twin Splinter Rifle) – 65 

1500pts (8CPs) 

Obviously the 10-man Warrior squads go in the Raiders, whilst the 5-man squads take the Venoms. The secondary Archon and 3 Lhamaeans will also take a Venom. The Warlord-Archon might start in the same Venom for a little extra movement, but otherwise he'll spend most of the game footslogging and sniping with his pistol. The Scourges and Mandrakes will deep strike (assuming my opponent is using vehicles, if not then the Scourges will start on the board). The secondary Archon will take the Djin Blade unless I need psychic defence (in which case he'll take the Helm of Spite instead), and will go with the Lhamaeans to try and take out a tough, non-vehicle target. 

Any thoughts?

t-dog1996

t-dog1996

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 242 posts

That looks scary as hell. One suggestion I would make is this: you could buy a second Ravager with the points you've spent on the Lhamaeans and the Mandrakes. I'd personally prefer the Ravager but then I've always been a sucker for Dark Eldar vehicles, even the old ones pre-5th edition! Up to you though of course.

"They are the sons of the Angel, the blooded host, the defenders of Humanity. They are strength. They are nobility. They are the Blood Angels, and I say to you there are no more loyal or determined servants of the Emperor alive today."

alanbezley

alanbezley

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21 posts
  • Faction: ultra marines

i would have to agree with t-dog. dump the dead weight and get another ravager

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users