Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legio Gryphonicus

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Artellus Numeon

Artellus Numeon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 23 posts

looking great! 

According to the reference pic in the rulebook a space marine would be slightly taller that the rim of the armour panel. So even 8mm would be tall apparently.

Doghouse

Doghouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,143 posts
  • Faction: Summoners

Blood and skulls: Thanks mate. I can't do an exact copy of this but I am trying to work something out so I can make counts as versions. If I can I'll chuck them up on something like thingverse and people can print them themselves or download them and put them on shapeways.

Artellus Numeon: Thanks :) Luckily Yodhrin over on dakka dakka has been chatting to Will Hayes of Forge World and confirmed the scale for us.

https://www.dakkadak...ist/763073.page

• LetsYouDown likes this

TRUESCALE SPACE MARINE TUTORIAL

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Spoiler

Doghouse

Doghouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,143 posts
  • Faction: Summoners

Extremely messy at the moment mainly due to lack of time to work on it but I have the colours blocked out for the most part. Having a few issues with the camera uploading shots and am mostly working on the base. 

I'm using zandri dust for the buildings and have just gone over the model with agrax before beginning to dry brush with zandri dust again. 

35jgtxh.jpg

• Cpt. Bannockburn, the damned artificer and LetsYouDown like this

TRUESCALE SPACE MARINE TUTORIAL

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Spoiler

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 618 posts

Very nice.

I am planning to use Zandri Dust as well for the buildings, so I am glad to see yours, it gives a nice result.

gallery_48988_15151_1205.png

Apologist

Apologist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,644 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines: The Praetors of Calth

Warhound's looking spiffy cool, DH. The tiny space marine is awesome, but the attention to detail on the ruins and the thought behind it is exactly what gives your work such weight and coherence. Great stuff!

+Death of a Rubricist+

My blog

The Alien Wars – Blood Angels in the Nova Terra Interregnum | May You Live Forever – A narrative Iron Hands blog

Officio Monstrosa – Iron Warriors during the siege of Terra | The Praetors of Calth – Ultramarines from Crusade to Scouring

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users