BT custom dice (Q-Workshop update: 11/11)

Dosjetka

• 2 weeks later...

It has dawned on me that the masses of us taking advantage could perhaps pony up some funds to at least partially compensate you for your time ? Maybe we could cover some/all of your dice ? Just thinking out loud here ..... But I really appreciate your efforts on this.

RL Crusade and Nurgle are keeping me busy

I hear you,

I'm in a prolonged battle with the foul offspring of alnus glutinosa (alder) for control of my airways (hayfever).

It literally consumes most of my energy in RL at the moment.

Greetz, Rinke

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm still juggling various things in RL and on the forum, and haven't found time to get this project sorted. At this point, if someone else has the time and energy to devote to this, I'd be glad to transfer things across. If not, then it might be a couple of weeks or so before things settle down enough for me to work on this. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me.

Apologies for the delay, folks.

Cheers,

Dos

• 2 weeks later...
You are the one who is assuming all the risk. I am sure the community, including myself is grateful. Catch up on real life stuff, Lord knows Chessex takes their sweet time. Edited by Vansh

• 3 weeks later...

* blows dust off project *

Yep, now I've finally got the time to get this moving again though it might take a week or so before I have a proper update. Thank you all for your patience. :tu:

Cheers,

Dos

• 2 weeks later...

Right, PMs have been sent out. Please let me know here if I've forgotten you!

Also, if anyone new wants to get in on this, there's still time to get in on this since we've gone way past the original schedule I had in mind. Check out the very first post of this thread for info on how to order some dice. The new deadline for this Wednesday 1st May in the evening. :thumbsup:

Thanks again to all for your patience and kind words! :smile.:

Cheers,

Dos

Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka