BT custom dice (Q-Workshop update: 11/11)

Dosjetka

Can the US based crusaders go ahead and message me their addresses and orders? That way I’ll be ready to ship out the dice the moment they arrive. If you expect to move soon then let me know and I’ll wait to confirm your address before shipment.

Sorry for the relapse in radio silence, folks. A short stint in the Army has kept me busy and given me little to do much else. Luckily it ends this Friday so I'll be able to focus once more on this very soon.

@Marshal Arthur will be helping me/us by receiving all the dice and then splitting them into smaller batches and sending those further afield.

I'd prefer if I compiled a list of addresses first that way I can put people into groups based on location, which I will then share with the good Marshal.

Thanks again to all for your patience.

Update: Chessex has delayed our order due to them not having enough/any stock in the colours we'd like to fulfill our order. The ETA of their new stock is end of July.

In the meantime I'll send PMs out to collect postal addresses from the folks that are involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet and as I'm working 50+ hours a week at the moment, I haven't had the time to think about this much.

My apologies, brothers and sisters. I'll be sure to give this the time it needs as soon as things get less crazy!

All the best,

Dos

Right, this should be my last week of intense workload, followed by a week of holiday. Once I'm back in early August, I'll send Chessex another e-mail and get our order rolling.

Thanks again to all for your patience,

Dos

Hello!

Quick message to ask whether or not you received the expected restock and whether or not the colours we would like are in stock?

All the best,

Hello again,

Unfortunately, none of the colors you requested were on the expected

restock.  Our next restock is at the end of October.

Really disappointed. :(

Should I look for another supplier? End of October is a while away, especially since you've all been waiting for a good while already...