BT custom dice (Q-Workshop update: 11/11)

Dosjetka

I think that the "problem" is that chessex doesn't have the colors originally ordered in stock. When I spoke to them this was explained and I simply asked for a list of what colors they did have which I posted up thread. Simply choosing colors they did have in stock seemed a lot simpler to me. I should also point out that this is a pretty bad time of year to order these due to Christmas fast approaching and Chessex explained that to me and asked me if January delivery would be fine. I said sure. But it's possible that because of their work load they might miss that date. It's simple economics. I ordered 150 Dice. I'd bet a pretty good sum of money that's a *small* order for them. And larger orders would probably have precedence.

My advice, not that anyone asked of course, is to select three colors they do have in stock and call them. I spent less than 10 minutes on the phone with them. 

I'm probably going to come up with my own DE design and have some DE dice done as well.

I got mine at $.50 each and the biggest hurdle, assuming the time honored tradition of everybody whinging about the cost of WH40K <laughs> is the $19.00 shipping cost which was pretty big percentage of the order amount. 

Dos - If you want I'll contact them on our behalf if you'd like.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/40k-Black-Templars-Custom-Dice/143392347175?hash=item2162d99427:g:ChsAAOSwDXRdiTID

what about this guy?

I am fairly sure, that we have some brits on here. How about we ask the ebay seller wether they can do the dice in three colour schemes an how much they want for each?