Two character questions

One Two Wolf

1. Can Njal ever peril? Can a double six have one added like a double one (lord of tempests) and be 13?

2. If Arjac suffers say, three unsaved wounds each *two* damage, are each of those reduced to only one damage (three total) or is the total of six damage reduced by one to five?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: three TWO damage unsaved wounds, sorry. But you answered the question anyway

1. Can Njal ever peril? Can a double six have one added like a double one (lord of tempests) and be 13?

Yes, but to clarify it's not a 2/12 that's a Perils it's a double one/double six.

If Njal rolls 6/6, he has Perils'd but the total is 13 (making it all but impossible to Deny if he survives the Perils damage).

2. If Arjac suffers say, three unsaved wounds each three damage, are each of those reduced to only one damage (three total) or is the total of six damage reduced by one to five?

Arjac's Anvil Shield says "reduce all damage suffered [...] by 1". If he is wounded by three Damage 3 weapons I believe he would take 6 Damage ([3-1]*3)

• 2 weeks later...

2. If Arjac suffers say, three unsaved wounds each three damage, are each of those reduced to only one damage (three total) or is the total of six damage reduced by one to five?

Arjac's Anvil Shield says "reduce all damage suffered [...] by 1". If he is wounded by three Damage 3 weapons I believe he would take 6 Damage ([3-1]*3)

Since all attacks are resolved separately I'd argue that each attack has it's damage reduced by one.

Since all attacks are resolved separately I'd argue that each attack has it's damage reduced by one.

That is what I wrote: [3-1; that's each attack]*3; because three attacks.

It was my mistake in having a typo in the original question. Basically I wasn't sure if each unsaved wound has its damage reduced or if the total damage from a number of unsaved wounds. It seems to be clear that damage from each unsaved wounds is reduced; 3 = 2, 2 = 1.

Archived