New Calgar is huge!

Ishagu

I'd post pics but I'm away at a tournament - One I've performed poorly in. Took AdMech and Knights as my army.

Went 2,2 and 1.

The standard of play was exceptional. The UK's Mike Porter - number 2 world ITC player was there, as well as a team USA ETC champion who beat me in the second round. The Throne of Skulls champion was there also.

The highest level of play is not for the faint hearted. Not a single Guilliman list was at the event

Ishagu who as the yank if you don’t me asking... I has played a lot of those guys.

I'd post pics but I'm away at a tournament - One I've performed poorly in. Took AdMech and Knights as my army.

Went 2,2 and 1.

The standard of play was exceptional. The UK's Mike Porter - number 2 world ITC player was there, as well as a team USA ETC champion who beat me in the second round. The Throne of Skulls champion was there also.

The highest level of play is not for the faint hearted. Not a single Guilliman list was at the event

Ishagu who as the yank if you don’t me asking... I has played a lot of those guys.

Eric Hoerger. He's now living in the UK for the time being and no longer with the US team for geographical reasons lol. I believe he'll be joining one of the UK teams.

• 2 weeks later...

When did that happen? I thought it was armor/life support.

Guilliman could downsize his armour now that he no longer needs it.

Dark Imperium novels and a short story by Guy Haley that explains it further. He's healed and no longer needs to wear the armour, and in the novels he's often described as wearing a robe or something during downtime.

Maybe he came to like the 4+ revive the additional tech in his armour gives. He didn't like to be imprisoned by the armour before but that doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate the additional benefits when he is actually wearing it. :P

• 3 weeks later...

If you consider how big Abaddon is I suspect GW is experimenting with larger scale Terminators (same as with the Obliterators) so we very well might see such a thing (or Primaris too).

Comparing Calgar's Primaris Armour to the new Abaddon they do seem somewhat on par in size.

W2BmBfg.jpg

So Abaddon is Primaris sized. I guess that's fine as he was always described as huge and there's the whole in-universe rumour about him being a clone of Horus or even being Horus himself which wouldn't make much sense if he weren't abnormaly huge (there are big Marines and then there are BIG Marines).

I could definetely be wrong here, but I think that image of Abaddon might not be to scale? The dead marine on the base seems a bit tiny compared to Calgar.

Regular Primaris Marines are pretty small compared t Calgar.

Archived