Coming soon, to a Blood Angels sub-forum near you

sml_gallery_62972_14467_18205.jpg
Sergeant Harriott

T
he Blood Angels and their Successors are known throughout the Imperium as master artisans, be it our ability to craft anything from our exquisitely displayed banners, unique Mk IV armour or our iconic Glaive Encarmines made from the finest Angel's steel. Our Techmarines have the temerity to tinker with STC constructs permitting them to modify what they see fit, with the most famous being the reverse engineering of the Lucifer pattern engines on to not only the humble Rhino chassis-based vehicles but the mighty Land Raider itself. And yet, my brothers, I am troubled.

Despite our numbers holding strong, our rivals attempt to usurp our rightful place at the pinnacle of model and painting design. As we look to rebuild Baal to it's former glory, it is now, more than ever before, that we must hold strong and defend the Imperium Nihilus from the daemon, heretic, mutant, and xenos. With that in mind, show me what you can do. Prove to me, our father, and The Emperor, that anyone from our perspicacious veterans through to the greenest aspirant has the knack for the art of kitbashing.

You have two weeks to get your bits ready for as many Blood Angels CHARACTER keyword kitbashes as you wish. Just make sure that your ETL pledge(s) are comprised of your completions when the time comes.

11th February 2019

The Great Baalite Bake Off returns!

Mmmh maybe a Redemptor Librarian Dreadnought conversion ... not sure if I want to do that since the base is fairly big for a unit you want to move between the opponent via Wings of Blood and the Redemptor has way more wounds than a regular Dread. :sweat:

Last year's event can be found here. To answer a few questions...

Umm.. did this have to come along right after I kitbashed and painted a Techmarine? :sad.:

Ah well :( Perhaps you can conjure up something else? There is no painting component for the GBBO, we're saving that up for the ETL!

Hm I don't really have anything I could convert for Blood Angels right now. I guess I won't take part in it this time around.

Mmmh maybe a Redemptor Librarian Dreadnought conversion ... not sure if I want to do that since the base is fairly big for a unit you want to move between the opponent via Wings of Blood and the Redemptor has way more wounds than a regular Dread. :sweat:

I'm sure there's always something to be worked on in Primaris land and a Librarian Redemptor would be awesome and something we haven't seen before! It's up to you though, at least there's no painting component ;)

I never did get my bikes to do my tech marine kitbash. Hmm...

I may do a simple lieutenant this go round. Or an ancient my be a good kitbash. I do want something a bit unique...hmm.

In the end I think I'm going to attempt something very simple.

I would love to do some index entries such as song priest on bike or techmarine on bike, but I'll probably just do an ancient. Or something.

Nothing wrong with simple and it means you can (potentially) do lots of entries if you desire! Lieutenants should be a good choice this time around as there's no regular Marine Lieutenant model... Meanwhile, I still dream about a Techmarine on Bike kitbash :(

I have need of a Slamguinius. I can't wait to participate!

Me too!

Nice.

I suspect I can return from Orkland in order to contribute to this!

This will be broken down into Force org chart types again, right? So weekly changing from HQ to Elites, etc?

That was a different event. Follow the link above (or our resources topic) to find the previous Great Baalite Bake Off.

That was against the BT cousins. This is you kitbash single figures and then the top 5-7 are entered into a forum wide voting event.

That was a different event. Follow the link above (or our resources topic) to find the previous Great Baalite Bake Off.

Derp, I'm getting GBBO and B&Z confused.

Got it!

I've been eyeing this valdroth bike squad for a while...think they would easily convert over or nah?

What's a Valdroth bike squad?

So basically GW created a major retailer's version of the assault on black reach and renamed the box Battle of Valdroth. It's the 2010 push fit models of space marines and Orks. But they also did a generic land speeder, and bike squad that are a smidge cheaper.

Archived