Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2018 Noise Marine: BRING THE NOISE!

showcase 2018 Noise Marine model

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts
  • Faction: Chaos
I finaly got round to painting the noise marine i got at Christmas and thought i'd share.

Would love to see how other people have tackled this model, so come on, i've shown you mine, you show me yours!

oONfy0y.jpg
"Corpse-God-False-Emperor gave rock n roll to you
Gave rock n roll to you
Put it in the so-oul of everyone"
eWcGC31.jpg
  • Azaiel, Tordeck, RolandTHTG and 5 others like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,055 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
AWESOME work. Is he based on a specific musician- maybe Randy Rhoads?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Tordeck

Tordeck

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 136 posts

Here's mine. Sonicus, former Prognosticator of the Silver Skulls, now Arch-Sorceror of the Silver Sons of Abbadon

51435156_771700043208654_860897280763363

• Freakshow668 likes this

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts
Nice, I love the rainbow effect on the hair.
  • Tordeck likes this

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts

It is indeed, my little homage to Gene Simmons from KISS. 🤘

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,055 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Gene Simmons is a great showman who's imspired rock musicians around the world. You chose wisely.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

PowerHungryMonkey

PowerHungryMonkey

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 122 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands

It is indeed, my little homage to Gene Simmons from KISS.

Soooooo should've given him a long, daemonic tounge. Still, great work with the face paint. The Demon lives \m/

Grey, however, failed to capture the ape. It escaped to France where it murdered a rich widow and was hanged.

Ferrum Aeternum - Primaris Truescale Iron Hands Army

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts

It is indeed, my little homage to Gene Simmons from KISS.

Soooooo should've given him a long, daemonic tounge. Still, great work with the face paint. The Demon lives \m/

I tried making a tongue with green stuff, but i just couldn't get it to look right, you're totally right though, it needs it, lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: showcase, 2018 Noise Marine model

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users