Alternative wulfen FW preview Deathsworn for Horus Heresy

Dantay VI

I love these models but I mostly just want the helmets for Reivers and Wolf Priests. So sick of painting MkIII...

You could do that and replace heads with wulfen heads?

I love these models but I mostly just want the helmets for Reivers and Wolf Priests. So sick of painting MkIII...

You could do that and replace heads with wulfen heads?
It's a thought but I'd also be disappointed to have Deathsworn without proper head gear.

I'm going to go wait-and-see on this one I think. It will depend on if I want to build a Primaris Wolf Priest or not. What'd be cool with the Reivers is to give the sarge one of the Deathsworn helms and his pack mates the Greyslayer executioner hoods. Then I'm only using one helmet for one, prominant model in the squad.

Any news on the size? I am not sold on the head yet, the side profile seems confused. Maybe once we get better pics it will be better.

The more I look I have to believe they are on par with the mk3 kit but just with some added bulk due to dynamic posing and the pelts etc.

They are gorgeous. Already picked up 5 and will get 5 more as soon as they're released. Also I will true scale the hell out of them with my new special method.

Watch this space!

Look forward to it. How do they match up to standard Marines?

Same or slightly bigger?

Does anyone know what those glowing green canister/hourglass things are that they're carrying around?  They don't look like melta bombs or any kind of grenade I'm familiar with.

They'll be the funky weaponised stasis grenades that are one of the unique things about the Deathsworn.

When I saw these the first thing I thought was "Crap, now I have to wait on my conversion projects til these are available..."

I've been planning a 13th company M42 force with a bunch of wulfen converted out of standard power armor packed with bare arms and wulfened heads. But now with these models combined with their fluff I'm now rethinking how I'm gonna do this job.

Could go Deathsworn "wulfen" or just mix parts in. Either way a bunch of em are getting gyre tryskel, cult of morkai, and destroyer unit markings on what's left of their armor now.

Bam, preordered. Didnt think i wasnt going to get to eat today but no regerts.

I am very much in the minority of my dislike of the Deathsworn, but I cannot wait and see what you produce.

Interesting, what’s not working for you?

Archived