Primarchs - Scion of the Emperor anthology

Angel_of_Blood

Dark Angels...the Lion...Alpharius...RANGDAN....Wraight?!?

Take my kidney, I'm sold on this one!

Also Haley's doing some IW vs WS? Pretty interesting, as well!

I’m furious with myself for missing out on the previous one. Is this going to be just for the Weekender, or events or WHW or general sale or a thousand other questions?

It will be available at events and at Warhammer World.

and on eBay for one million dollars

Hopefully BL will eventually publish a mass market edition of both weekenders for us mere mortals with limited funds :)

I guess it makes sense for Swallow to tackle the moment Dorn has to defy the Edict of Nikaea, seeing how he wrote Burden of Duty already. But frankly, I'm less than enthused about him writing another story set on Terra, about shadow ops. It's like he's got another dozen of those up his sleeve, at this point.

Or my Storm Riders: Blue with red trim and white pauldrons and focusing on void warfare, etc. but back to topic.

Where were we?

Oh yes

RANGDAN?!?!?

What do you guys expect?

Or my Storm Riders: Blue with red trim and white pauldrons and focusing on void warfare, etc. but back to topic.

Where were we?

Oh yes

RANGDAN?!?!?

What do you guys expect?

Some more vague references to the II and XI. Personally, I'd rather they either drop it entirely or actually give us hard facts. Or at the very least adopt Robbie MacNiven's approach when he all but said that the Void Sharks were indeed Raven Guard exiles.

I would love to get my hands on one of those books...

Especially the Guymer-Ferrus-story sounds promising (monstrosities? Asirnoth? Necron constructs? Dark Age of Technology-constructs?...) and I'm so excited for the Rangdan-story and the one about the Night Lords and the remembrancer...

Archived