Doom of Molech supplement discussion

RedFurioso

Question about knight armies. So it almost seems like the rules for household lists are separate than the rules for a titan battle group (almost like different codex in 40k). Do you guys think this is the case? Do you think you can mix and match knight lists with titans? So like take a lance or two with a single titan in support, or even a lance and a maniple. Obviously in open play it’d be fine, but what about in the other modes (ie for tournaments)

What about the Dominus Maniple from Februar WD?

I’m more talking about the household lists in Doom Of Molech. In that there are rules where lances of knights get benifets (like their own leader table, different orders, etc). I could see quite a bit of fun lists coming out of a lance and a maniple in the same battle group.

I’m more talking about the household lists in Doom Of Molech. In that there are rules where lances of knights get benifets (like their own leader table, different orders, etc). I could see quite a bit of fun lists coming out of a lance and a maniple in the same battle group.

Nope, you can't mix a Household Force with Maniple(s). But you can add single Titans as support, see page six of DoM :)

Nope, you can't mix a Household Force with Maniple(s). But you can add single Titans as support, see page six of DoM :)

Didn’t see that, thanks!

I'm sure if your opponent agreed to it, you could run a Titan Maniple and a Household together on the table as two allied detachments.

Of course, but RAW you can't (see the stratagems description :<).

Yeah I figure that for open play if both agree, it wouldn’t be a problem. Might do something where the opponent gets bonus stratagem points like if you had taken two legios. Being able to take a few warhounds though in matched play as auxiliary titans works fine as well.

For the Secutarii Phalanx - tbh it seems like an editor oversight because there is NO reason this is loyalists only lol - so I'm gonna houserule it. But yeah, great to represent my future Secutarii Hoplites (already saw the prints from vanguard and they are sooooo cuuuuute :wub:).

Uhhh may I ask what pitures you have seen? Because I would be interested as well. Right now I'm painting some Vanguard Cybershadows for my bases.

For the Secutarii Phalanx - tbh it seems like an editor oversight because there is NO reason this is loyalists only lol - so I'm gonna houserule it. But yeah, great to represent my future Secutarii Hoplites (already saw the prints from vanguard and they are sooooo cuuuuute :wub:).

Uhhh may I ask what pitures you have seen? Because I would be interested as well. Right now I'm painting some Vanguard Cybershadows for my bases.

Talked with the sculptor :wub: - test prints and renders! :sweat: (oh, and there's something else rolling out before them!)

Edited by Atia

Talked with the sculptor :wub: - test prints and renders! :sweat: (oh, and there's something else rolling out before them!)

Nice! I've been trying to lure him into spilling the beans on facebook but he did not take my bait. :D

I can't wait for some more Mechanicum Goodies from Vanguard. These Minis are so much fun to paint.