Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Converted Chaos Lord on Juggernaut

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

steamius

steamius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 406 posts
This model was very fun to work on. Not only the conversion part, but also painting. 
 I always wanted an Avatar for my Youtube Channel, and I think this is it. So the Juggernaut, left arm holding the hilt of the sword, and the body of the raider are fine cast part of the chaos lord on juggernaut from AoS. The arm holding the chains is from chaos marauders. Its a hand that is holding an axe, so I did some cutting there. The blade of the sword is also from AoS, but not sure from where. Chains are from crafting store. Wolf skulls are space wolves bits, while the skulls on the from part of the armor are from this juggernaut model. I knew what head I wanted the moment I got this model, so I was searching for it for months! When I finally found some one that had it, I had to travel to Finland in order to get it.
 So all in all, I am very happy with the result, and I hope you will like it to!
 And here is Chaos Lord Darmamu!

WKFcq9f.jpg

gIWnDNc.jpg

ycxk9JA.jpg

dtiByJk.jpg

LVGehDZ.jpg

t2RJ1HN.jpg

6Jggogb.jpg

• Azaiel, dchmp, Machine God and 5 others like this
My youtube channel! Be sure to chek it our and subbscribe! 

My Facebook page!

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,046 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Lord Darmamu looks great! Did you name him after Dormammu, from Marvel Comics' Doctor Strange franchise?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

steamius

steamius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 406 posts

Lord Darmamu looks great! Did you name him after Dormammu, from Marvel Comics' Doctor Strange franchise?

Thanks! Thats my channels name. I had the channel when I was a teenager, so I dont actually remember what was in my head when I was naming the channel xD

My Facebook page!

MagicMan

MagicMan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,229 posts
  • Faction: Marines Errant

Fantastic looking Chaos Lord, a lotta love when into him and it shows!

gallery_48988_6285_1353.png

steamius

steamius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 406 posts

Fantastic looking Chaos Lord, a lotta love when into him and it shows!

Thanks! 

My Facebook page!

Tallarn Commander

Tallarn Commander

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 706 posts
Wonderful model! I especially like the chain reins and the way he is holding the reins. It connotes power and arrogance.

I look forward to seeing him advance with his juggie alongside your Maulerfiends and Bikers in future batreps!

gallery_30308_9518_8793.jpggallery_30308_9518_10060.jpgCall_of_Chaos_11_Banner_01b.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Primus_Interpares_Chaos.jp

steamius

steamius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 406 posts

Wonderful model! I especially like the chain reins and the way he is holding the reins. It connotes power and arrogance.

I look forward to seeing him advance with his juggie alongside your Maulerfiends and Bikers in future batreps!

Thank you! And how do you know my list already? xD

• Tallarn Commander likes this

My Facebook page!

the emperor is scottish

the emperor is scottish

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 505 posts

This guy is outstanding steam. Truly wonderful. Great conversion with a great paint job.
The white in particular is pristine!   

jeremy1391

jeremy1391

++ LIBRITOR VALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,820 posts
  • Faction: Knights/imperial fists
The white on the model is really crisp and well executed. On the whole it is awesome!

steamius

steamius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 406 posts

This guy is outstanding steam. Truly wonderful. Great conversion with a great paint job.
The white in particular is pristine!   

The white on the model is really crisp and well executed. On the whole it is awesome!

Thank you guys! Glad you like it ^^D

• Widowmaker likes this

My Facebook page!

BrotherEndcat

BrotherEndcat

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Seriously in love with that white, may possibly steal this when I come to my own Khorne stuff thats been sitting for so long haha.

Very cool steamius!

"I murdered thousands for the Emperor and he gave me nothing except his damning silence. Now his lapdogs yap for every life I take, while the gods promise me the galaxy..."

steamius

steamius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 406 posts

Seriously in love with that white, may possibly steal this when I come to my own Khorne stuff thats been sitting for so long haha.

Very cool steamius!

Thank you very much. I cant wait when I cant feature him in a battle report 

• Tallarn Commander likes this

My Facebook page!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users