Reporting from Germany (and Ultramar)

Hey there folks,

I've finally made it! :smile.: Happy to be here.

I hail from a small town near Osnabrück, Germany. I'm 33 years old, married and work in IT. 

Currently I collect:

• 4th Company Ultramarines (Pure-Primaris) incl. Marneus and the Primarch himself (about 2.500-ish points)
  • A nameless Adeptus Custodes force (about 5.000 points)
  • House Vornherr (just need to repaint the finished Knights) (about 2.000 points)
  • Legio Praesagius (though it is currently just a Warhound I need to repaint) (exactly 2.000 points)

The knights and the titan were in service of my 30k Word Bearers before I sold them. So I need to redo part of them to show the new allegiance. The rest of the armies is currently in various degrees of painting but about 8.000 points will be painted by summer for a event with my gaming group.

Apart from the 40k armies I will start Adeptus Titanicus this year. Already bought myself some of the models, though they still sit in the boxes and wait for a time slot.

Hey there folks,

I've finally made it! :) Happy to be here.

I hail from a small town near Osnabrück, Germany. I'm 33 years old, married and work in IT. 

Currently I collect:

• 2nd Company Ultramarines (Pure-Primaris) incl. Marneus and the Primarch himself (about 2.500-ish points)
  • House Vornherr (just need to repaint the finished Knights) (about 2.000 points)
  • Legio Praesagius (though it is currently just a Warhound I need to repaint) (exactly 2.000 points)
The knights and the titan were in service of my 30k Word Bearers before I sold them. So I need to redo part of them to show the new allegiance. The rest of the armies is currently in various degrees of painting but about 8.000 points will be painted by summer for a event with my gaming group.

Apart from the 40k armies I will start Adeptus Titanicus this year. Already bought myself some of the models, though they still sit in the boxes and wait for a time slot.

Welcome brother!

This is really strange. I read your post twice because I play almost the same.

2nd company Ultramarines (without Primaris) a lot of points 10k probably.

House Vornherr - because allies to Ultramar, right. ;-)

And also have a Warhound - still sitting in its box but after we move into our house I will start building it.

Crazy right? :-D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there folks,

I've finally made it! :smile.: Happy to be here.

Currently I collect:

• 2nd Company Ultramarines (Pure-Primaris) incl. Marneus and the Primarch himself (about 2.500-ish points)

Welcome brother!

This is really strange. I read your post twice because I play almost the same.

2nd company Ultramarines (without Primaris) a lot of points 10k probably.

House Vornherr - because allies to Ultramar, right. ;-)

And also have a Warhound - still sitting in its box but after we move into our house I will start building it.

Crazy right? :-D

Sorry for the late reply :D Forgot to check this thread...

Yes, that is crazy ;) But as I read my post now, I see I did an oopsie :D I play the 4th Company of Uriel Ventris... 

Archived