Mechanicus video game Wishlist thread the sequel

I was mainly thinking about the role and wargear of the Manipulus (though in role it’d be quite similar to the Secutor), but I think the excellent designs of the game wouldn’t be hurt by having a few more heads and torsos from the miniature range added to the mix and match options.

The Manipulus’s floaty legs for example would be fun and I still would like to have the TPD heads available for my priests, one of the games portraits for example have the orthodox style tall hat-hood thing (sorry I forget the proper name) and I’d like to use it.

I agree though that the games unique designs are superb. In fact I’d happily buy a miniature of Faustinius, Scaevola, Khepra or the Quartermaster.

One of the things I love with the Omnissiah Edition is the other sketches for the characters in the Digital Art Book as all of the unused ones are great in their own right (in my head cannon most are the same characters from earlier in their lives).

One of the things I love with the Omnissiah Edition is the other sketches for the characters in the Digital Art Book as all of the unused ones are great in their own right (in my head cannon most are the same characters from earlier in their lives).

Agreed. Bought that version simply for inspiration, it's great. Only later did I get the upgrade codes by the dozen...doesn't matter, I really appreciate that stuff.

That reminds me, how do you access the art book? I have the Arc Scourge and the soundtrack so I can only assume I got the Omnissiah edition for pre-ordering the game? 

Never mind, used google to find out. 

Having read through just a few pages of the art book I've become aware that there's a lot more interesting things that I missed in my playthrough of the game, including a mission chain that I failed to discover.

That reminds me, how do you access the art book? I have the Arc Scourge and the soundtrack so I can only assume I got the Omnissiah edition for pre-ordering the game? 

Never mind, used google to find out. 

Having read through just a few pages of the art book I've become aware that there's a lot more interesting things that I missed in my playthrough of the game, including a mission chain that I failed to discover.

I am intrigued off to read my copy!

• 2 weeks later...

In the latest update news they mention that coming plans for the game include a custom difficulty, new troops, a new discipline and a new environment.

I support all of this, most specifically the difficulty.  Most of my issues with this game is that the endgame was just too easy, so giving us the ability to scale it to our own skill level would add a lot of replayability.  Perhaps even provide special rewards if we beat the "awakening" timer by enough of a margin?

Archived