Primaris Vanguard

that incendium cannon is tasty, especially since you'll be in range if you want after infiltration.

Yeah that 12" is awful yummy and makes for one heck of an Overwatch.

I think I still would prefer the autocannon for its straight 6 shots, range and strength.

I don't want to but I like this model enough I'm going to sell my NIB FW Contemptor and the Renegade Knight box set I have under the bed collecting dust. :( Can only afford so much in a pile of shame and I really want most this new Primaris stuff 

that incendium cannon is tasty, especially since you'll be in range if you want after infiltration.

Yeah that 12" is awful yummy and makes for one heck of an Overwatch.

I think I still would prefer the autocannon for its straight 6 shots, range and strength.

I don't want to but I like this model enough I'm going to sell my NIB FW Contemptor and the Renegade Knight box set I have under the bed collecting dust. :sad.: Can only afford so much in a pile of shame and I really want most this new Primaris stuff 

I do belive the guns on the chest are the autocannon and the flamer is the arm gun so i think it has both.

Interesting if true :) Because I assumed the Flamer was a variant to the autocannon and the chest weapons was our "favorite" Primaris point defense weapon the heavy stubber :(  So I'm just as curious about the Impulsor weapon load, becaue it looks similar to the Invictus right arm weapon