Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Abaddon Model Inbound

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

PJ1933

PJ1933

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 897 posts

Just remember that Guilliman is carrying his own life-support system as well in his armour, he is much bigger than a standard Primarch and I suspect any other primarchs coming out would indeed be infantry. Heck he's the size of a Daemon Prince (if not bigger) and they're monsters...

Whenever (if at all) Vulkan drops, he better be Guilliman sized IMO, yeah sure G-man has grown quite a bit but it'd feel wrong if he towered over Vulkan.

Probably a moot point however since there's probably 5 or 6 primarchs coming out before Vulkan anyways

To me Vulkan is a prime candidate to return and I'd love to see him. What date is Abaddon due?

Abaddon is due 9th March I believe, I presume this is pre order date as that is what GW seem to use now rather than release date.

Shinespider

Shinespider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 774 posts

It's been stated numerous times the Guilleman can do just fine without the armor. Magnus was noted as being unusually large for a Primarch, and Russ was still big enough to lift him and break his back. 

I think every Primarch except Alpharius is Guilleman-sized at least. 

Call_of_Chaos_11_Banner_02.jpg

Jarl Caldersson

Jarl Caldersson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,158 posts
  • Faction: SW? IDK anymore, and DG
If the the teaser are a hint to the artwork I am thinking about then I may pick up Abaddon just because of how awesome the pose may be.

I am awaiting the drama that is "no way Abaddon is that big, he's just a SM" from people not knowing his lore.

Edited by Jarl Caldersson, Today, 07:31 AM.

sml_gallery_69091_12729_6611.jpggallery_4664_11830_1029.jpeg

"It has been said that the Lord of Ultramar sees little else besides the primacy of his own culture. For him, all worlds might as well be Ultramar." - Diplomat Pyke

"I would have expected that suggestion from Ferrus, or maybe even Horus, but never Russ. He has a hidden depth that one" - Primarch Fulgrim

"The Wolves were the Emperor’s red right hand–monsters in their own way–but how easy it was to only see the savage, to fear the axe and miss the subtle knife." - Prmomus

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,909 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal

If the the teaser are a hint to the artwork I am thinking about then I may pick up Abaddon just because of how awesome the pose may be.

I am awaiting the drama that is "no way Abaddon is that big, he's just a SM" from people not knowing his lore.

We already had that drama even before seeing the model. :D

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpg

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Viridia