What The..?

One Two Wolf

You do indeed.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/02/08/8th-feb-lvo-studio-preview-2019-revealed-new-chaos-space-marines-sisters-of-battle-and-moregw-homepage-post-1/

Primaris Vanguard are trained in covert operations, these ruthless killers operate behind enemy lines as saboteurs, assassins and infiltrators.

Given how lacklustre our own Scouts are, these guys might well find a niche in some lists. It would be nice to have decent sniper option.

The last video on that page says it will reveal a new primaris lieutenant, but then is clearly Abaddon (or so I assume). Anyone know what’s up with that? I don’t think it’s a bad link because even the video has a clip that says “primaris lieutenant” as abaddon’s sword passes in from of it... anyone know what that’s all about?

Did Abaddon get the primaris treatment?

The leutenant thing is GW trolling the fanbase because the fans complained  that there were too many marine leutenants  following too many major releases. Now there is one in abaddons base for this major release :)

As for the new primaris they look promising, time will tell. 

I've always had a soft spot for the recon scouts from 30K, fully power armoured with cloaks and sniper rifles. Let's just hope these new snipers will have some nifty new rules, or at least better sniper rifles than the abysmal ones they have currently. Even the new Genestealers have better rifles than them now.

Archived