Flash Gitz - Noo rekrootz: Gubnutz and Da Mitey Werlitza!

Aqui

“Wotz all dis, den?!” asked Gubnutz.

“Dis,” Kaptin Badrukk, leader of the Flash Gitz replied nonchalantly, “Iz a rekrutment drive.”

Below, about a dozen boyz were prodded into the back of Badrukk’s personal transport, Da Jolly Ork. Most of them looked sheepish. A few had tried to protest and got smacked about a bit.

“Rekrutin’?” Gubnutz echoed. “Wotz dat den?”

Badrukk snorted warily and leant on a barrel of Grotberg XXXXXXXX and reminded himself that his lieutenant wasn’t Da smartest Boy in Da Waagh!

“Itz...itz a call to Da Jolly Ork!” he continued. “Itz callin’ owt ta eny Ork dat wantz ta join me Krew!”

“Callin’...” Gubnutz strained his considerable ears. “I can't ‘ear nuffin boss! ‘Sides, I ‘member dem boyz. Dem got drunk on squig jooz larst nite an’ passed owt!”

“Yeah...az I sed,” Badrukk said with a toothy grin as he looked at a large, empty,bottle of Squiggoth tranquiliser. “Rekruitin’.”

Hello and welcome to something I’ve wanted to do for nearly 30 years! ^_^

Reminded of Ork armies of old, I thought it time I got it out of my system. This army will be fairly small in points and some models will be put to use as a Kill Team too. I also have an idea for a “Kustom” model, mostly due to a conversation to fellow Mod, Vel’Cona. That won’t be for a while yet, but I’m long forward to it ^_^ I have a metal Badrukk, who is primed and due to get painted very soon, but I wanted to focus more on other models in the army. Here are two for now.

Gubnutz

med_gallery_51296_5089_91866.png

“’E ain’t Da clevverist Boy of da Krew, but I dun’ need ‘im to be. ‘E duz wot ‘e’s tole an’ ‘e’s loyal. Dat meenz summat at leest. I noe wen Da Waagh! Kikz off, I dun need ta worrie ‘bout me ‘oard a teef! Last Ork wot wuz me bodyguard tried ta steel it all! ‘Course ‘e’s still wiv uz. ‘Iz ‘ead iz on Da prow ov me Wagon!”

Gubnutz was just a Boy with a small Klan of Badmoons when bad luck resulted in him being left behind. Scrapping a meagre living following the Waagh! Gudmoon, he chanced upon a meeting between the aforementioned Waagh! Leader and Badrukk. Stowing away underneath Badrukk’s personal wagon, he slowly worked his way into the Krew. Badrukk’s former second, an Ork known only as Squigsplitter tried to take control of both the spoils of war and his Krew. Gubnutz took an explosive round for the Kaptin, allowing Badrukk the opportunity to stomp on a rebellion before it even began. Knowing the lowly Ork could have let things go another way, Badrukk saw the loyalty shown by Gubnutz and promoted him to be his new bodyguard. Gubnutz takes his role as personal dogs body and bodyguard extremely seriously, something the wily Kaptin has taken advantage of more than a few times. But when it comes to it, Badrukk knows that he won’t turn on him, something rare amongst the cut throats he has surrounded himself with. His squad of Boyz, affectionately known as Da Meet sheeld have a similar fervour when protecting Da Bozz. Nothing gets close to Badrukk whilst they’re around.

Da Mitey Werlitza

med_gallery_51296_5089_1402227.png

“’Ee mite be a Snot, but ‘e ‘az the hart ov a rippa squig. I know dat, cos da lil git nicked it off me!”

An ammo runt of no small renown and one who serves Badrukk himself. Not only has he survived at least “many” Waagh!s, he instinctively knows when to get out of harm’s way. Most of the Boys and Badrukk himself keep a weather eye on where he is at all times. Also, for a Snot, he has quite the backbone, more times than not, standing his ground with his boss. Armed with a crude blunderbus, he makes every attempt to hit something, despite not being able to hit a barn door at point blank range whilst inside the barn.

Thanks for looking!

Archived