FFG Deathwatch RPG - Necron adventure?

Vorenus

I'm running a campaign using Fantasy Flight Games' DEATHWATCH RPG (now out of print).  I want to run an adventure using Necrons.  I have the sourcebook THE OUTER RIM, which has a lot of information about Necrons in it--but it doesn't have an actual adventure.  Any suggestions on where I can find an actual adventure using Necrons?  I suppose I could write my own, but that seems time and labor intensive, and I'm in grad school right now, so I would much prefer using or adapting a pre-written adventure.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Interesting!

I think there's an adventure in one of the other books - I think it's "The Emperor Protects" which contains a chapter about the underwater city on one of the planets in the Jericho Reach, it is a three-parter, but you could easily sub in the Crons for the antagonists there with minimal work, since it describes "tomb guardians" and such.

MR.

The only FFG adventure I can think of with Necrons was Hand of Corruption and only at the final part. Considering it's a Black Crusade book it may not be the best fit, but to the best of my memory it involved holding the PC's newly acquired penal colony from said Necron threat.

Archived