New rule proposal

Kinstryfe

Can we get a rule specifically disallowing the constant derailing of threads (sometimes by mods no less) about Primaris Marines with complaining about old marines? We're to the point where a mod will edit posts asking for people to stop while continuing to post about old marines in a Primaris thread themselves, and it's really getting tedious. We either need this rule or a review of moderatorship if any actual discourse is to be had on this forum.

Derailing threads is against the rules anyway, I believe. Additional clarification would probably go a long way to shutting down some of the worst offenders, though.

Mind you, I'm not the best person to offer an opinion on this; frankly I'd like to see some of them disposed of after the state they got the HH Weekender and LVO threads into this past week.

Even clarification would be great. This seems to be the singular issue that can be counted on to derail so many threads, and be so seldom cut off, it's just not cute anymore and is actively detracting from the effectiveness of the forum, imho.

Archived