Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Space Marine Heroes Series 3: & Series 2 worldwide Sept/Oct?

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,280 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

So does this mean people in the UK wont be able to get the flame guy then? That would make 10 in total and I'd like to try and get all of them if possible.

Looks like it, there are still 4 models from series 1 that have not been released in the UK.

I hope they do it like with the series 1 guys. There is/was the board game 'Space Marine Adventures: Labyrinth of the Necrons' (or something like that), which gave you the missing 4 guys (plus another sarge).

Picked that and like 12 blind boxes up. I got lucky and got everything except the captain and only doubles. Still am not fond of the aspect that caters to the thrill of gambling.

But if there is the possibility to get all those gorgeous terminators I'll take it. Though might end up ordering from Japan. Really don't want to miss out on the flamer dude, captain and banner bearer.

That board game was only available in the US and Germany, though.

Master Commander Ajax

Master Commander Ajax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 533 posts
  • Faction: Black Castellans

So does this mean people in the UK wont be able to get the flame guy then? That would make 10 in total and I'd like to try and get all of them if possible.

Looks like it, there are still 4 models from series 1 that have not been released in the UK.

I hope they do it like with the series 1 guys. There is/was the board game 'Space Marine Adventures: Labyrinth of the Necrons' (or something like that), which gave you the missing 4 guys (plus another sarge).
Picked that and like 12 blind boxes up. I got lucky and got everything except the captain and only doubles. Still am not fond of the aspect that caters to the thrill of gambling.
But if there is the possibility to get all those gorgeous terminators I'll take it. Though might end up ordering from Japan. Really don't want to miss out on the flamer dude, captain and banner bearer.

That board game was only available in the US and Germany, though.

You could technically get it by paying via PayPal on the Barnes and Noble website. I’m still hopeful we’ll see a wider release for that game soon.

But yeah, as other have said the way these models have been made available is a bit messy.

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Isinfier

Isinfier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,125 posts

1563441077927354006291.jpg

Noice.

• Master Commander Ajax and N1SB like this

mkbKIlr.png

Jarl Caldersson

Jarl Caldersson

++ OCCISOR CANUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,397 posts
  • Faction: SW? IDK anymore, and DG

is it a box with all of them or what?? seems like a big box for 10 marines.

Posted ImagePosted Image
"It has been said that the Lord of Ultramar sees little else besides the primacy of his own culture. For him, all worlds might as well be Ultramar." - Diplomat Pyke
"I would have expected that suggestion from Ferrus, or maybe even Horus, but never Russ. He has a hidden depth that one" - Primarch Fulgrim
"The Wolves were the Emperor’s red right hand–monsters in their own way–but how easy it was to only see the savage, to fear the axe and miss the subtle knife." - Prmomus

D3L

D3L

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 681 posts
  • Faction: I, IX, XIV, XVII

is it a box with all of them or what?? seems like a big box for 10 marines.

this is just the paint set, ala the blood angel one with the standard bearer

Edited by D3L, Yesterday, 09:06 AM.

• Master Commander Ajax, N1SB and Jarl Caldersson like this

Halandaar

Halandaar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,261 posts
  • Faction: Pretty much all of them!

Bizarrely, I'm more okay with the concept of blind buys than I am with one of the fancier minis being gated behind a bundle of paints i don't need.

gallery_84244_11417_18892.jpggallery_84244_11417_880.gifgallery_84244_11417_1545.gifgallery_84244_11417_3775.gifgallery_84244_11417_2850.gifgallery_84244_11417_1641.gifgallery_84244_11417_2552.gifgallery_84244_11417_30096.jpg

Joeker

Joeker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 55 posts

My Kanji is poor and the image is fuzzy - but does that say Contents:  1 model, 12 paints, 1 brush? Did the Terminator paint set have 12 paints as well?

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,837 posts

My Kanji is poor and the image is fuzzy - but does that say Contents:  1 model, 12 paints, 1 brush? Did the Terminator paint set have 12 paints as well?

Yes, that's exactly what it says.

Img_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012B.gifgallery_29004_6198_5690.pngImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gifBT_Crusade_Expansion_VIII.gif

Captain Smashy Pants

Captain Smashy Pants

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 693 posts
So, is that a malignant plague caster or something else.
gallery_62972_14467_3390.jpggallery_62972_14467_13489.jpggallery_62972_14467_3390.jpg

I do find it hilarious that some people were saying the size of newer marine stuff looks great next to regular humans like Cadians, and then GW upsized the humans so they are the same height as marines again :lol: :lol: :lol:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users