Warhammer Community survey 15th April

Sete

As soon as I can I'll update the list to include eldar in more detail and by Mor Deythan lore raven do you mean primaris?

That can be easily added to primaris chapter specific units.

Chaos chars for undivided legions also makes sense.

Did we had a limit on the amount of caracthers on the notes 2 years ago on the survey?

Update.

Ok I added most of the requests.

I did not add Emperor Children/ World Eaters because i think it's just a matter of time until they hit.

Death Guard and Thousand Sons already got range with a daemon primarchs, I'm sure Angron and Fulgrim will soon arrive as well.

I added Index astartes/ Supplement for the undivided 4 chaos legions along with special chars. (Mirroring my request for BT).

Obviously this is an extensive list.

It might take a while for all of us to see what we want but I'm positive this might give GW a aim on those one week releases they usually do.

Of course all of those miniatures requests in plastic ;)

There will always be loads of Marines "clogging up" the line. But here's the thing; there's no such thing any more. Online and made to order sales have proved that. Look at the lines - instead of a single character model for new Primaris that can be built and kit bashed into Captains, Ancients or Lieutenants we have multiples of separate kits. That's clogging up the line.

But it all sells so it doesn't clog up anything really.

So on that ground I want GW to spread their resources to a couple of Heresy kits that can work in 40K too. Sounds like it's making a cross over that is no undesirable for many but we got to remember that GW needs a reason to put resources into a new kit which sells.

I cant believe boone as asked for it yet! Because its clearly the only option right now:

BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC!

Although I'd also like to see it re-envisioned. A bit more streamlined and more things dying sooner :)

Oh and of course I'll mention Squats. Reset the clock! :teehee:

I used to be one of those guys who said that Dwarfs shouldnt be in the 40k universe.

But after this one model from GeDub I changed my mind.

And if there is a big community - they should get what they deserve. Same thing for Emperors Children, World Eaters, Black Templars,....

I cant believe boone as asked for it yet! Because its clearly the only option right now:

BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC!

Although I'd also like to see it re-envisioned. A bit more streamlined and more things dying sooner :smile.:

Yes that too. All of that.

I’d second the request for updated Inquisition rules. When 8th came out, the ability to mix Imperium units willy-nilly into detachments seemed designed for Inquisition players.

correct.

1. change chapter tactics for C:SM and C:CSM - vehicles need chapter tactics too

2. overwatch for units that leave combat

3. faster balancing

4. new models for Craftworld Eldar

5. ...

X. BLACK TEMPLAR CODEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't feel like Black Templars need a codex; a more comprehensive chapter tactic and a chunky Index Astartes article would probably be more appropriate. In a similar vein, the same can be said of the rest of the First Founding chapters that haven't received any love. 

As always, I'll lend my voice to plastic Mark II; more modelling options are always appreciated (especially now that resin Mark II is gone). Additionally, plastic updates for the Aeldari and Drukhari would also be strongly appreciated as the have far too many units that haven't made the jump from metal/resin as of 2019.

would be okay IF the chapter tactic is more then one stupid rule what makes absolutly NO difference between other colored Ultramarines to black Ultramarines

I vote:

Astra militarum

- new vechiles

- updated infantry line

--( replacing/updating Cadians, catachan, then have Killteam style sets for other ranges)

- K9 units

- some cool super heavy lander that becomes a fortification when it lands and has a transport capaity of 40

- a "medic" vehicle/defense trooper

Tau:

- More xenos

- kroot Killteam style box updating/replacing all their kits, along with mini codex

- New Tau tanks/vehicle

- next focus on tau isnt a focus on mechs, should be a focus on auxillaries and vehicles

Orks:

- skar boyz

Eldar:

- new plastic aspects

Tyranid:

- plastic pyrovore/byrovore

space marines:  ( honestly kinda want to have a solid 6-8 months of nothing for marines.)

- characters for 6~ chapters, iron hands, raven guard, black templar, charadons, others.

BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC!

Although I'd also like to see it re-envisioned. A bit more streamlined and more things dying sooner :)

I guess I could see it being streamlined, but I don't think things dying sooner would make for a better BFG. The game was all about maneuvering, spending a few turns getting things at the right angles and positioning before you begin shooting things. It makes things more tense than just opening up and blasting stuff turn one. I just play more 40k if I want to alpha strike my opponent.

Ok let's streamline the list.

Imperium:

Space Marines- Black Templar index/ Supplement to highlight their non codex compliant nature.

Iron Hands Independent Caracther.

Chapter specific elite units

Astra Militarum- Updated Infantry Range Catachans, Cadians, Steel Legion, Vostroyans.

Sisters of Silence /Index Supplement

Squats

Chaos:

Renegades and Heretics release.

Dark Mechanicum release.

Independent Carachter for the 4 undivided legions

Index astartes/supplements for 4 undivided legions.

Xenos- Kroot Mercenary Codex

Tau more auxiliary races

Eldar updated resin range

Dark eldar updated resin range, Vect miniature.

Nids updated resin range.

Necrons updated resin range

New races:

Hrud

Horus Heresy- Starter Set with MK2 armour.

Battlefield gothic is rumoured to be in the works on the Heresy setting so I'll skip that one.

Chaos knights I think it can fall with a Dark Mechanicum release.

So most of them could be just splash releases, and digital supplements/ index.

Easily done. (My assumption :D )

The big ones are renegade and heretics, dark Mechanicum and the HH starter set.

Oh and of course I'll mention Squats. Reset the clock! :teehee:

I would unironically love to see Demiurg as a fully fleshed out Xenos army, especially after seeing what GW did with the Kharadrons.

Demiurg would be great and I realise they are GWs Squat replacement, however they never gave off the same feeling as actual space dwarfs .... so I'll opt for both. Give me space dwarfs and Demiurg! :D

Ok let's streamline the list.

Imperium:

Space Marines- Black Templar index/ Supplement to highlight their non codex compliant nature.

Iron Hands Independent Caracther.

Chapter specific elite units

Astra Militarum- Updated Infantry Range Catachans, Cadians, Steel Legion, Vostroyans.

Sisters of Silence /Index Supplement

Chaos:

Renegades and Heretics release.

Dark Mechanicum release.

Independent Carachter for the 4 undivided legions

Index astartes/supplements for 4 undivided legions.

Xenos- Kroot Mercenary Codex

Tau more auxiliary races

Eldar updated resin range

Dark eldar updated resin range, Vect miniature.

Nids updated resin range.

Horus Heresy- Starter Set with MK2 armour.

Stop ignoring Squats! :P

X. BLACK TEMPLAR CODEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've already answered your own request:
Been Crusading against Chaos traitors since M31. And have all the Sword and Angel of Death iconography any crusading/Templar themed army could want for. First Company even already have Knights for you to use.

;)

See, no need to produce a new Codex for a Second Founding Chapter when a bunch of First Founding ones don't have their own unique one already.

Seriously, Black Templars players are in real danger of becoming the new HH Wolves player-complainers around here. It's not all about you - there are plenty of things that actually need and deserve expanding in the Space Marine line, we have Index Astartes to give us things for Second Foundings and beyond.

I actually believe Black Templars getting their own focus is crucial right now. We're losing the gothic nature of the game and it's disconcerting. Templars keep the slightly crazed and zealous religious nature of the game.

Anyhoo; new models for Classic Marines is my own personal crusade, but we know they will sell. I don't believe a cool new look or unit won't be popular.

Archived