Gamma310s Tiger Eyes - Legio Fureans VS Legio Gryphonicus

Gamma310

• 3 weeks later...

As the titans toes dipped into the cold waters of the harbor, the princeps Omisha shivered, the thermometric augurs sending acute signals that the machine spirit seemed to dislike. To the titan with a heart burning as hot as a sun, such low temperatures seemed like insult - reminding both the ancient machine and Omisha of the eventual thermal death of the universe. Chaos and entropy. The arch enemies of the machine gods.  Moderati Damini smiled behind her console as she felt the echoes of her princep's shivers. Omisha claimed it was the titan that hated the cold, but Damini was sure that the machine had picked this up from Omisha's mother - who like her daughter - had absolutely hated the cold. 

Thank you for all the nice words. I love Zhivs description the most. ;) Not what I was aming for but still funny as hell.

I received my package from Vanguard Miniatures and at the moment I'm preparing the minis to get painted. Afterwards they will be put onto the bases of my Titans to make them look more interesting. Furthermore I should have enough minis to built a small Epic Army just because I like the miniatures. 

Hopefully I'll be able to show you some pictures at the end of the week... Or maybee I'll find some motivation to get the terrain done...