XIX Legion True Scale project - Stories After Istvaan

Mekol

Atia - meaby at some point. Check out Markus_ Death Guard, i believe hes has something to that by now.

Now something that we have all seen....

Its boring i know - thinking all the time that i should swap this flyer to something else. Thunderbolt is much more interesting. But...

I dunno - probably i will stick with this since its first flyer is ever do. Still WIP

UIXgsdT.jpg

pybbIRU.jpg

Nice work on the upscaling, I’d not really thought of using and trimming primaris legs. Seems so obvious now I’ve seen it.

Nice work on the weathering, too. Making black power armour interesting isn’t always easy and you’ve pulled it off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The flyer and Dark Fury look great.

And a question, are you running the cabling from the chest to the back on your mk6 armor? I've been cutting mine off at the top of the shoulder and trying to cover it up with the shoulder pads. Some times its comes out alright but most of the time it doesn't. I've been trying to think of a way to get around this.

Edited by hushrong

Hushrog - yeah i do pretty much the same - cut in of close to the shoulder. I think it is suppose to go inside the armor at some point (meaby at the back ?) but i dunno. Problem comes with the pads really since you cant really make small cables. IMO they they need to bigger than normal.

Pearson - no other true scale project out there. Tournament was instead full of finely painted armies. 

Centurio, Phedias , Rage - Thanks. Funny that project if turning in to its final stages now. Sure i could paint more all the time. Predators, Lascannon team still waiting but. I dunno meaby i will star yet fourth project with different theme. But there is still stuff waiting to be painted.

Here are few pics of the tournement

https://www.facebook.com/pg/gowarhead/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2255034437865552

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...