Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legio Exhortor - The Proclamators

Adeptus Titanicus Homebrew

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Iron Hands Fanatic

Iron Hands Fanatic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,387 posts
  • Faction: Xth Legion

Took the most important step of all: naming all of my Titans/ Princeps (given my expected addition of a Starter Set & Warbringer kit happy.png )

med_gallery_53779_9225_60299.png

Looking good!

Is that a dead Reaver's powerfist holding a dead warhound's head on the base?

Thanks! Yeah, there's a slightly better look at it below: 

The Proclamators almost exclusively avoid melee weapons, preferring to engage at extreme range if possible, so I thought it'd be fun to give them a feud with the Legio Vulpa (one of the more overtly melee-focused Legios) over the idea of slights of honour/ accusations of cowardice etc. during the Great Crusade that escalated during the Heresy. Given that, the Reaver arm/ pauldron will be in Vulpa colours, with the Warhound head being a Proclamator's, suggesting that the Bellum Locuta had just avenged one of its fallen compatriots.  

gallery_53779_13609_266385.jpg

• Mendi Warrior likes this

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,535 posts

Excellent, that is exactly how I imagined the backstory of the debris on the base, one of vengeance. Very cool!

Great pose as well. It makes me think of a cowboy just having shot his gun.

Edited by Mendi Warrior, 04 March 2020 - 03:05 PM.

• Iron Hands Fanatic likes this

Iron Hands Fanatic

Iron Hands Fanatic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,387 posts

Excellent, that is exactly how I imagined the backstory of the debris on the base, one of vengeance. Very cool!

Great pose as well. It makes me think of a cowboy just having shot his gun.

Thanks, I often find the Warlord a bit boring (especially in the common 'arms open' pose) so really wanted to make sure it looked dynamic, and having the Bellicosas at opposite elevations gives a sense of movement that can be hard with the chassis - I like the idea that it's turning to face a new threat

I did something similar with one of my Warhounds:

med_gallery_53779_13609_50393.jpgmed_gallery_53779_13609_456580.jpg

• Mendi Warrior likes this

schoon

schoon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 522 posts

Great work on both the naming (what are Titans without a good back-story?) and the mini posing.

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,884 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.
Great dynamic poses IFF!
That WL is thinking "Got me a clean Engine Kill, now I'm going to get me another...."

Edited by Interrogator Stobz, 07 March 2020 - 07:12 PM.

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gifsml_gallery_48988_16045_3749.png

Stobz'z DAngles

Iron Hands Fanatic

Iron Hands Fanatic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,387 posts

Thanks folks - I'll be getting my hands on the starter set at some point in the next few months so I'm looking forward to see how I can use posing to differentiate the new Titans from my existing Warhounds/ Reaver (even if I'm not relishing the idea of having to put two more sets of Reaver legs together)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adeptus Titanicus, Homebrew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users