Help with Picking A chapter.

Chaplain Adonael

Brothers of the wall. I am starting to wonder what chapter would be worth trying. I have tried wolves and other chapters but I don't know what to run. I have all the characters for Black Templars. I also admit I have not played in a while. Are any of the sons of dorn good on the tabletop after Beta rules and CA 2018?

Or you could go for Astral Knights. If I wasn't a BT i'd definitely have those as my chapter.

As the original Astral Knights were wiped out during the battle to destroy the Necron World Engine, this choice will force you to either refrain from including Primaris Marines (to portray the original Chapter, before its destruction), or make an all-Primaris Chapter (with the exception of those who were serving in the Deathwatch when the World Engine attacked, and whom Guilliman ordered released from the Inquisition's service so they may teach the Primaris Marines the original Chapter's customs and traditions).

Or you could go for Astral Knights. If I wasn't a BT i'd definitely have those as my chapter.

As the original Astral Knights were wiped out during the battle to destroy the Necron World Engine, this choice will force you to either refrain from including Primaris Marines [...]).

Zero :cussing problem with that

Archived