Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Horus Heresy Book 8: Malevolence

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

m0nolith

m0nolith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,910 posts
  • Faction: IXth Legion: The Blood Angels

Funny how custodes hoplites are now a thing sice spears don't have two handed, also whre the :cuss are the sisters?
Daemons seem a bit situational good vs hordes and gunlines, not so much vs mechanised and flyer lists, htey are expensive, sure but they can show up in the enemy's backfield turn one, and with the khorne army you win vp for your units killed in combat, and since you're gonna charge when you show up it's an easy win

Sisters rules aren’t in the book because they weren’t broken.

gallery_48988_10980_21879.png    gallery_86352_12089_20671.jpg

Instagram gallery_86352_14298_238.jpgm0nolithpainting

SkimaskMohawk

SkimaskMohawk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,841 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard and VIII Legion
Also they could always do spear and shield

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,628 posts
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

Yeah, they could always do Spear and Shield in 30k; they just lost the possibility of getting the charge bonus.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

noigrim

noigrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,392 posts
  • Faction: Marines , Custodes, Guard, IK

The whole book looks good to me except the signus campaign, as the daemons cant charge when they show up gunlines should blow them away in no time, if you have a melee army however, oh boy

Sense%2Bt%C3%ADtol%2B%282%29.pngETL_2015_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpgUntitled-1.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_08_L_T_2013.gifL_T_3_2017_Medals.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_03.gifETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_02.gETL_Medal_03.gifgallery_48988_15151_1303.pngZg0FFzL.jpg

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,141 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
How do you make the hoplites, I didn’t see the shield as an option for Custodian Guard Squads

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Charlo

Charlo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19,770 posts

How do you make the hoplites, I didn’t see the shield as an option for Custodian Guard Squads

Hetaeron guard and the Tribune's.

My tribune has a paragon spear and shield.

SkimaskMohawk

SkimaskMohawk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,841 posts

Everyone's did charlo lol
  • Charlo likes this

Charlo

Charlo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19,770 posts

Everyone's did charlo lol

Saw a lot with a fist!

SkimaskMohawk

SkimaskMohawk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,841 posts
Fist is for sure a great choice, but paragon spear imo leverages more of the strengths. The haeteron were enough of a deterrent lol

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,141 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
Oooh, Might have to revisit my Hetaeron conversion plans then.

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users