White scars and primaris

Ulfast

Hello fellow scar players! I'm wondering about White scars and they view on the new primaris marines? Because I got a bunch of primaris marines and would love to paint them up as White scars but I'm mostly intersting to keep the army as a pure primaris army. Would that work and is White scars a good chapter for primaris units?

Primaris look good in white. There's some pretty awesomely painted WS primaris marines on here if you look around a bit.

Scars' schtick is they're pretty focused on fast attack, which Primaris don't have a lot of yet. No bikes or speeders. Yet anyway.

Doesn't mean you can't do pure primaris scars, just be aware of it. I personally think it's just a matter of time until they do get these things, and you'll have some awesome troops to paint up until then.

I have an (almost) all primaris army. A core of intercessors, aggressors (the ws chsptertactic make them fast and fluid in-out-in of melee) and inceptors. I view the Inceptor as the main “white scar-primaris unit” as it is the fastest and only rapid deployment unit for primaris (excluding reivers).

I have scoutbikes and a few dreads from normal marines-range.

• 1 month later...

Archived