double sword Exalted gone?

Anon

I was remembering that a FAQ added the option to take 2 powerswords for an Exalted Sorcerer. Then he would get an additional attack.

But recently I searched this option and I can't find it anymore. It is not in the TS FAQ. Did they take it away or was this an index thing? I can't remember but I thought it was post codex though. Or am I just looking in the wrong place?

It seems to be still in battlescribe though.

Huh...that is odd.

I don't see it in the German version either, nor can I glean anything resembling that from the Spanish version, so it seems unlikely that they simply accidentally neglected it from the English version. I wonder if the omission was intentional? If so, it's odd...and disappointing, since I bought a box of Grey Knights largely to have spare falchions to convert a double-sworded exalted sorcerer.

It WAS in the faq, then in a newer faq it got removed without explanation.

Copypasta fail is the likely explanation, but currently double sword exalted has no rules support.

In the digital codex the option for 2 swords is on the datasheet

It WAS in the faq, then in a newer faq it got removed without explanation.

Copypasta fail is the likely explanation, but currently double sword exalted has no rules support.

In the digital codex the option for 2 swords is on the datasheet
So going forward I should buy the digital editions instead is what your saying. Is that for the super special iPad edition or the other ones as well.

Nah, I was just informing that the option was on the datasheet in the digital codex.

I haven’t bought a single printed book and use the digital rulebook and all codexes are also digital. That works great for me.

But if you preger the feel of a printed book, then go for those

Archived