Experiences with the Warcolours Airbrush kit

Hi,

I am currently on the lookout for starting aidbrushing without shelling out some 300€ for a starter kit and came across warcolours offering a starter kit for 140€ on their Homepage which would be a pretty good price.

Can someone on here offer insights into how that kit is? Also: If I decide to get a second brush can I use it with the compressor supplied in that kit?

Thanks in advance

Would really help if you can pop in a link to the product you were c on did.

But, the €140 budget should be achievable there are a few entry level Harder & Steenbeck and Iwata bundles of airbrush and compressor about for in that region.

The big things to look for:

Gravity Feed

Dual Action

Tanked Compressor

There are a lot of other things that can work out better for some users, but these are the core ones.

Rik

https://www.warcolours.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=75&product_id=141

I didnt realize it as first due to the Shops layout on mobile, but most of the acessories like a cleaning pot and so on aren't included. So value wise I might be better of with a h&s bundle which I can get as cheap as 170 with an ultra with only a 2mm needle or for 200 with 2mm and 4mm needles. And all the cleaning supplied included.

Archived