Legio Ulcerator - the Woebringers

BeatTheBeat

Been taking a break from posting here, moving to Instagram instead, since my hobby ADHD makes it kind of incoherent to keep a log. Now, however, with the release of GWs best models in years (subjective, but hey), it seems I'm again on track to actually produce some kind of coherent, and maybe even playable, army again.

So, already finished after months of slogging progress, the Warlord Titan 'Incantamentum Mori':

pTFODx5.jpg

7O9Zjp1.jpg

VX575In.jpg

S3YkI6e.jpg

hka1jg9.jpg

65o5qZp.jpg

Kind of rusty with the forum posting skills, so hope the images worked out alright.

Next up is a banner of two Cerastus Knights, one is 95% finished so should be up pretty soon, fingers crossed. Feels so weird completing a model in a morning after this humongous beast of a kit.

Cheers,
BTB

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, glad you like them! DuskRaider - This is it for the moment, taking a break painting some Blood Bowl and other stuff, but for me it's really a huge thing being able to finish even a modest force of this size haha. I'm probably going to expand with some warhounds, another reaver, or another warlord down the line, but more importantly if GW releases basically *anything* new I'm going to add it immediately. Most of all looking forward to the Warbringer Nemesis and the Acastus Porphyrion, but we'll see what comes our way!

Archived