Endryd Haar as Warlord

Gorgoff

You could potentially select him as a HQ choice I guess, but according to his rules he can only be the Warlord if the Primary Detachment is World Eaters or Blackshields, which precludes Shattered Legions from how it is worded.

Hm, jeah I guess you are right.

But, you know, since Shattered Legions are optional (just like Dark Compliance) and require your opponents / fellow players consent to use anyway, I wouldn't mind one bit personally, and would certainly 'allow' it / play against it.

Me too but unfortunatly my group is absolutely against any form of house rules so there is no point in asking.

Lucky me I guess. ;)

But they allow Shattered Legions ? o.O

Yupp, even Armies of Dark Compliance where cool by them. There are in the rulebooks and therefore no problem to play.

But houserules?

No way.

I learned the hard way that I just have to do it and not ask. Sounds cocky but I know very good what is too good and what is not and so I stopped asking.

Like, I have 20 Skitarii models in my possession and when they got rules (Secutarii) I asked if it was ok if I field them as allies although I don't have a Titan and not planning to bring a Magos and one additional compulsory troops choice.

I only wanted to use my models because I thought they looked cool, but no. ;)

Archived