Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Daemon Engine – 26th February, 2019

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Juggernut

Juggernut

++ MEDICAE MONTANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,751 posts
  • Faction: All Things Khornate

Looks like the same object to me, but I'm not particularly bothered about it. Don't know that I'll be able to buy everything on the day it's released, so a few weeks of extra time works for me. I will catch 'em all eventually.

• Bryan Blaire likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

betrayer41

betrayer41

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,092 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

Reminds me of Morations danglies. Whatever those chains are

Heru

Heru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,282 posts
  • Faction: See sig
Wh40k Facebook team admitted it was the same part from the previous pic and trolled it off with their daemon engine persona.
  • Juggernut and balordazul like this
My Chapters (Blue) & Traitors (Red):
gallery_20677_1567_12051.jpg
1st Row: Falcon Knights, Darkwatch, Silver Scorpions, Phantom Hounds, Onyx Warlords, Wicked Gods, Wolves of Horus, The Blight, The Bloodborn
2nd Row: Iron Raptors, Immortals, Imperial Monarchs, Starbreakers, The Shadow Kings, The Fallen Lords, Black Wasps, Black Oracles, Dream Eaters

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,039 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

It's a flaming skull inside a circle :facepalm:

If it was a dollar would you buy it?
  • mithrilforge and Halandaar like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,395 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech

It's a flaming skull inside a circle facepalm.png

I bet Clarence Boddicker would  thumbsup.gif

Mithril

• Race Bannon likes this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,039 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

It's a flaming skull inside a circle facepalm.png

I bet Clarence Boddicker would thumbsup.gif

Mithril

Can you flyyy Bobbyyyyyy?
  • mithrilforge and Son of Carnelian like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users