Relics of the Armoury Painting Event

WarriorFish

Ah I didn't realise you had reported it as finished, I was still waiting for that 0.01% :wink: Well done on completing Zac :thumbsup:

Wassa the commissariat is very disappointed, need we remind you that you can get married and have stags as many times as you want - but the Emperor asks but once for your service.

Hah tell that to the missus :P

You DO know that the inscription on the One Ring actually refers to marriage?

No coincidence that it looks exactly like a generic wedding ring.

Run as long as you can! I‘m sure the comissariat will grant you asylum.

Erm... I mean: make a tactical retreat and regroup around your commissar.

Edited by Nostromo

*guard salute*

My Lord Warriorfish, I would like to confirm my vows are complete!

Thank you again for letting me join the ranks of your esteemed force!

Ref: post#138

Well done soldier, glory is yours! Don't forget to keep us updated on your future work - the commissariat does so love a WIP topic... :thumbsup:

For everyone else, the Emperor's benediction can be applied at a moment's notice. There is still time to complete and share in the glory, you have until the B&C's clock turns to the 1st of June!

Relics of the Armoury is over, well done to all who completed! For those who failed in their duty only shame and dishonour awaits, however they may still redeem themselves in the eyes of the God Emperor... :wink:

The following comrades have attained honour and glory by giving old models the love they deserve:

• lionofjudah
  • GuardDaddy
  • jaxom
  • robofish7591
  • WarriorFish
  • CommissarZac
  • Bro Castiel
  • ScionOfCorlesia
  • CaptainDangerous
  • Nostromo
You may bear the following medal in your sigs to demonstrate your devotion:

gallery_30308_9518_2534.png

Code:

Hidden Content
http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_9518/gallery_30308_9518_2534.png

[img=http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_9518/gallery_30308_9518_2534.png]

If there are any mistakes in the completion list please let the commissariat know :thumbsup: For those still itching for glory, or seeking redemption the ETL's doors are open :tongue.:;)

On behalf of the brave soldiers under my command, I accept full and personal responsibility for failing to complete production and assembly of a venerable Marauder Destroyer.

Processes were slowed down by extensive sabotage conducted by heretical forces. While this is absolutely no excuse for failing to fulfill the fully justified demands of the honoured Departmento Munitorum, I humbly request leniency and pledge even greater zealotry and ferocity on the battlefield. I also promise the honoured representatives that she will fly. It may take some more time, but she will fly and she will proudly smite the hated foes of the immortal God-Emperor of Mankind.

In his name.

Edited by sairence

• 10 months later...