Legions' heraldry and markings

Stix

I decided to open new topic in which people can ask burning questions about different squad markings, herladry and other designations of the legions. We know that many of them found they place in the Bob's Codex Astartes but not every legion have used them. My question is: is there any specific squad marking for breachers? Or would they use tactical markings? Maybe assault?

I've always wondered about this. Concerning IF breachers, it's a bit contentious because Phalanx Warders ARE a fast attack choice whereas regular breachers are troop. The picture that rendingon1+ has linked shows a breacher with fast attack iconography on his bracers, but the picture itself is title Phalanx Warders... Confusion aplenty in the 30th millenium!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Any knowledge about EC markings? Legion symbol on left shoulder and roman numeral III on left, but how about squad, batalion, force, tactical, and veteran symbols? And I have read somewhere that white shoulderpads were reserved for some special veterans, is that correct?