Doom Slayer in 40k

BloodWolves

I think that straken could work for doom guy rules wise. He hits hard with his mechanical fist, he has a shotgun like classic doom guy. He also has a plasma pistol you could pretend is a BFG or something.

He’s also so angry that he passes his rage onto eveyone else.

Modeling wise, everything I’ve seen so far has been for the classic doom guy, where they just used a catchan model.

If you're looking for a high profile Doom Slayer, either use the rules for the Eversor, Celestine, or Khârn. If you want him to be lower profile but still extremely capable, use Straken, Sly Marbo, or a legion of the damned captain (this last one fits thematically too).

Model wise, I'd highly suggest either of these. Both are from Klukva.

846916629.jpg

720023384.jpg

Driago is basically The Doom Slayer and Samurai Jack as one character.

He is (most of his time) fighting a unending war against Daemonkind and he causes fear among lesser daemons. He doesn't do any permanent damage, but the higher orders of Daemonkind look down on those killed by him supposedly.

He's got a little Castle in him too with the carving his buddy's name into Morty's heart.

I really want to do a diorama/scenic base, but I'm conflicted because I want a more realistic sword and shield paring (titansword is a big :cuss two handed sword with a big :cuss tower shield...huh?)

Archived